mdawg65

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Wow! You did that today?

I did it all while smacking my lips with lipchap, getting my facelift, finishing my new Papajohns/Pepsi commercials and dialing up offensive plays for next year.

I'm tired now and I think I will make my 2013 draft pick on the dart board throwing with my non-writing hand.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
This dude is a Zoner(NTTAWWT). Thought you may wanna take a stab at who he is.

Reaction score
Also, username has "dawg" in it. Lets narrow this down right away... quick, name all the black zoners!

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I'd lie to you guys if it meant you'd send me to a Cowboys game.

Shit... just got off the phone with my doctor. Turns out I'm dying. Never been to a Cowboys game. Always wanted to go. He wasn't sure how much longer I have, but most likely I'd die after the Redskins played in Dallas this year. Just sayin...

Good luck with the dying and stuff. Super Punk will be praying for you.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
It was like his mom's place because his dad was dead. He lived in the other half of the building. I think he would mention over and over how he had never been to a game and then finally someone set up a fundraiser for him.

Cowboyjoe a con man? That bastard actually made me feel sorry for him. I have defended him and stuff, only to find out about his deception. Shame on him.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Right now I'm more comfortable with things as they are. What you won't experience is trouble from me.

You may be comfortable with the way things are, but we are not. This is an exclusive bunch of retards snd we want to keep it that way.

Top Bottom