Reaction score
mattmosley Matt Mosley
I just asked a Cowboys source whether it was possible to land Nnamdi. "No" was his immediate response. I'll continue to monitor.

DCUforums DCUforums
@mattmosley Was that the same source that told you the Cowboys would not take Tyron Smith?

I'm a twitter gangsta

Reaction score
DCStarJEllis Josh Ellis
On Asomugha, Garrett says simply the team will try to make the best decision for the football team, considering finances.

Reaction score
RT @AlbertBreer: Cowboys on Nnamdi ... I'm told cap situation is tight, but might be able to move things around. Still think it's Jets.

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
Rumor: Dallas and Nnamdi have verbally agreed to terms. 4 years for $73million max, $39 million gauranteed. WFAN in NY

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Rumor: Dallas and Nnamdi have verbally agreed to terms. 4 years for $73million max, $39 million gauranteed. WFAN in NY

holy shit. We coudl field a whole team for that...

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Fucking worst sig ever

zlaknsdlksanfs.png

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

ESPN message board rumor, sure to be false. If we sign him it will be something like 4 for 60 or less.

cowboys2194

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Espn Ny Radio is reporting, that jerry up the ante and is gonna be on the radio with them with in minutes

Top Bottom