63echo

Reaction score
lol

I just woke up so I got to read this thread already knowing what the outcome was...and it's frigging gold.

I'm not psyched about him going to Philly, but that defense doesn't worry me in the least. I'm just glad he's not coming here and that the sweepstakes is over. Now maybe Jerry can concentrate on addressing some actual needs?

JPM

Practice Squad
Reaction score
CZ in full pussy meltdown mode, basically wanting to throw in the towel on the season.
It's like that during the preseason, the regular season, the draft, and the offseason....

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't fear the philly defense as much as I did when Jim Johnson was running it. Since he passed, they can't keep teams from lighting up the scoreboard. I dont care who they have at corner, if they cant rush the qb your corners are dead meat.

They have a career OL coach now as defensive coordinator.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Wow, really? Did Jerry go on and actually say they had a deal with NA?

I wonder how many times that has ever happened, where they thought something was done and then it totally fell apart.

no he didnt say it right it out. He implied it all along. That is why he was shocked at the end when he said his phone hadnt rung...meaning it wouldnt change without him knowing.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
We shoudnt even bother to show up...why even play the games

We need that rollseyes smiley here

I didn't say anything about giving up. NFC East is the Eagles' division to lose. If we want it we'll have to go get it from them.

Oh wait, dbair, its you. I'm sorry... COWBOYZZZ 16-0!!!!! Eagles don't have SHIT!!! Nnamdi = OVERRATED!! OL coach is their DC!! Andy Reid is a head coach in the NFL and I'm not but I know more than him!!!! COWBOYZZ!! SUPERBOWLZ!!

Better?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I didn't say anything about giving up. NFC East is the Eagles' division to lose. If we want it we'll have to go get it from them.

Oh wait, dbair, its you. I'm sorry... COWBOYZZZ 16-0!!!!! Eagles don't have SHIT!!! Nnamdi = OVERRATED!! OL coach is their DC!! Andy Reid is a head coach in the NFL and I'm not but I know more than him!!!! COWBOYZZ!! SUPERBOWLZ!!

Better?

No, not really...

Every yr is different...everybody starts 0-0, they are the team to beat in our division because they won it last yr, but by no means do I think its over before its even started

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
My only concern is, if we pushed that hard for Nnamdi, is that Robs way of saying he doesn't like what we have at corner?

It was just his way of trying to get what he wants on his defense. He got it with Coleman, he will get it with Elam.

Top Bottom