Reaction score
I like the player but we have far bigger needs than to tie up this much money on him. It'd be nice to address OG, S and DL. But I suppose overpaying for a CB makes bigger headlines.

Reaction score
Cris Collinsworth

0 Comments Comments
For days we have discussed the possibility of Nnamdi Asomugha playing with Darrelle Revis and the Jets. It has so many exciting possibilities. However, now that the Cowboys are involved, I am going to guess that Rob Ryan, not Rex Ryan, will ultimately get a new toy for his secondary. It just makes too much sense.

The Cowboys really struggled in man coverage last year. So much so that Wade Phillips looked hesitant to call some of his blitzes because he was losing so many battles in the secondary. Mike Jenkins really fell off after a steller 2009. Terence Newman is getting older. The Cowboys have seen the success that Rex Ryan has had with a shut-down corner that allows him to blitz, play Revis in man coverage, and still help in coverage on the other half the field. Nnamdi Asomugha could do the same thing for Rob Ryan now with the Cowboys.

Nnamdi Asomugha is a luxury for the Jets, he is a necessity for the Cowboys, which makes it easier for them to pay the asking price. It is tough to match the spotlight of New York City, but playing for the Cowboys may be an even higher profile. The Cowboys will get no discounts, but ultimately, Jerry will not get outbid. This is exactly the bold stroke Cowboys fans need to get re-energized. I will be surprised if Nnamdi isn't wearing a star this fall. So suck it fags.

Reaction score
BryanBroaddus Bryan Broaddus
Want to say this as well, if Nnamdi is in fact signed, Newman will NOT be moved to safety and will released or traded.

Reaction score
nickeatman Nick Eatman
Interesting practice observation- stephen jones and Rob ryan chatting on the sidelines with ryan talking to someone on Stephen's phone .Hmm

Kenyon Coleman !!!!

Cythim

Reaction score
my daughter likes hitler kitty. As I scroll through threads she laughs and points whenever she sees it.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
nickeatman Nick Eatman
Interesting practice observation- stephen jones and Rob ryan chatting on the sidelines with ryan talking to someone on Stephen's phone .Hmm

Local barber?

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
clarencehilljr Clarence Hill
by CowboysNation1
Just talked to stephen Jones and he would not comment on the nnamdi. He said newman and jenkins were his corners. but what does jerry say

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
mattmosley Matt Mosley
I just asked a Cowboys source whether it was possible to land Nnamdi. "No" was his immediate response. I'll continue to monitor.

Top Bottom