Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
SO.....

One week later, how's this working out? I see it is quite active. Any comments, suggestions, complaints?

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It's great. Just a regular "like" or "dislike" might not even be worth it, but the balloon and tie make me laugh every time. :lol

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
One week later, how's this working out? I see it is quite active. Any comments, suggestions, complaints?

Any way to keep track of likes and dislikes in our avatar profile? The public shame of having so many dislikes may finally force dbair to leave.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah, there should be a tally..although dbair is going to flood me with rainbow bow ties.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Any way to keep track of likes and dislikes in our avatar profile? The public shame of having so many dislikes may finally force dbair to leave.

or motivate him to antagonize you guys even more, either way, I like it

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The like function works with Tapatalk
You can likely see where others have given props, appreciation or hate, but I'm pretty sure you can't see the controls to do any of that yourself while you're using TT here.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Yes there is but it is disabled until I can code it to either play nice with the mobile style, or ignore it. Meanwhile a full tally is available at This Link and you can view individual stats on all profiles by clicking on their avatar.

Top Bottom