Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I have seen comments here and there, people wishing we had a "likes" system of some kind. I proposed it right after I bought this place, and was called a queer, a Homo, everything else, for the mere suggestion.

Well, I think it is something we need, people in general like it, but I want feedback and input before I take the plunge. I posted this here in the Dallas Cowboys Forum to have a better chance of more people seeing it.

So, sound off. Make your voice heard NOW, because I am not approaching the subject again after this.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'm down for a like only if there's also a "hate" button.
There's a product which has that, but I really really hate the developer of it. Would really hate to use his shit.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
no facebook ******ry, please
The one I have used in the past and the one I am thinking of using here, has a "opt out" option for people who don't want to use it, see it, or have their own posts "liked."

Reaction score
But if you do install it you have to reset my post count to zero because fuck all if I'm going to have 43k posts but only 8 likes.

Reaction score
I posted this here in the Dallas Cowboys Forum to have a better chance of more people seeing it.

Lastly if wanting a better chance of people to see this was a serious concern, you probably should've posted this on another website that gets more traffic. Like Myspace or AskJeeves.com or something.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm up for it but it seems to me it needs the DCU edge instead of just having a like and/or dislike button. For example, use an erect or flaccid penis, I'm sure someone can come up with something better

Top Bottom