Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
ALLLLL righty then. I think I have it presentable and working now, only thing left to do is change the images and re-name the buttons.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Okay you got your green balloon. It turns black after you click on it. If you then click on the black one, it removes your "like"

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Is this goofy shit available on the mobile skin?
Yep i am using it on the mobile skin.

When something as goofy as you is available on the mobile skin, I want everything to be available on the mobile skin.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I got you fags a little red bowtie now too, for hating posts.

Reaction score
Yep i am using it on the mobile skin.

When something as goofy as you is available on the mobile skin, I want everything to be available on the mobile skin.

Is it the blue star looking thing in the upper right hand corner?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Is it the blue star looking thing in the upper right hand corner?
It's in threads, under posts. On the same bar where it says "Reply" and "Reply with quote"

With your tiny 320px wide screen you might not be able to see the icons, turn your phone sideways for better width resolution.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
And no.... If you are using tapatalk you're shit outta luck with this. It's not compatible with that app.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
What's the difference between appreciation and props?
Nothing really, I suppose. It's a third option that was there, it doesn't have to be activated or used. It can also be changed to anything we want. Could also be a alternative to liking a post without using the faggity green balloon i don't understand the significance of.

Why a green balloon and a bowtie? What do they represent?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Is there just a thumbs up and thumbs down button?
There is. But reading the posts here, seemed the consensus was no lame thumbs up/down stuff, and they wanted green balloons and bowties.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
What's the difference between appreciation and props?
I figured this out after giving it some thought. Appreciation is acknowledgment and thanking them for making that post. Props is thanks AND agreement, "well said," or, "took the words right outta my mouth" type thing.

On other boards I am on which have a likes or thanks system, I often "like" or "thank" a post just to let the person know I read it.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The bowtie needs to be rainbow colored or the effect is spoiled.
I stole the one posted earlier, gave it a transparent background, scaled it to the size we needed, and uploaded it into the hack.

Top Bottom