Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I know Dooms......you're quick on the draw man.

Keep working on it. It'll be good for most posters, except for dbair. He'll rack up the dislikes like a kid collecting candy in October.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Keep working on it. It'll be good for most posters, except for dbair. He'll rack up the dislikes like a kid collecting candy in October.

Right, Cabal= likes

People with sense= dislikes

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Right, Cabal= likes

I bet that's case by case, on the individual posts themselves. I can see you racking up a lot of "likes."

But, you're really coming across as a pussy lately, with this "cabal" shit. Victim card? Are you one of the trod on special interest groups Obama loves? He loves little pussy victims.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I bet that's case by case, on the individual posts themselves. I can see you racking up a lot of "likes."

But, you're really coming across as a pussy lately, with this "cabal" shit. Victim card? Are you one of the trod on special interest groups Obama loves? He loves little pussy victims.

I guess you cant detect sarcasm either Dooms

I keep saying it because I thought it was a stupid coined label from you know who.

Not surprised it went right over your 10 cent head though.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Right, Cabal= likes

I'd give you some likes dbair. You go off the reservation some times but if I can put a few bucks in the Salvation Army bucket, I can certainly give you a few likes. That's the kind of charity and good deeds that will open the pearly gates.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Right, Cabal= likes

gay%20pride%20flag%20bow%20tie.jpg

Reaction score
A green balloon for like.

A "dbair" for dislike. It could be a "dbair doubloon" -- A coin with dbair's name on it.

Dbair is a dedicated poster who contributes despite frequent criticism. Why not honor him with a dislike button named in his dishonor?

Reaction score
Just write "dbair" across the rainbow bowtie then. I think we'd all be fine with that.

Top Bottom