Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
There's actually several of those kinds of moves they COULD make, but they won't do it.

I mean I'm not oof the mindset of wanting them to give up their entire drafts over the next two seasons, but if they are serious about wanting to make a real run then they need one or two guys. They REALLY need another pass rusher and replacing Lewis as the 3rd CB is another move they probably NEED to make.
But those aren't sexy, headline grabbing, leading off Sportscenter kind of moves, which is why Jerry doesn't do them, and why an actual gm with half a brain would be preferable to everyone but him.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
But those aren't sexy, headline grabbing, leading off Sportscenter kind of moves, which is why Jerry doesn't do them, and why an actual gm with half a brain would be preferable to everyone but him.
Aaron Donald would be. There's a few others.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Glad you finally get it
It's a complete scheme change. Pay attention to it.

You don't have trap plays or pulling guards in the zone scheme s0nny. REALLY watch what we're doing.

Our run game will be nil in the playoffs. We don't have the personnel to run this scheme.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It's a complete scheme change. Pay attention to it.

You don't have trap plays or pulling guards in the zone scheme s0nny. REALLY watch what we're doing.

Our run game will be nil in the playoffs. We don't have the personnel to run this scheme.
Dude, they've been pulling those guards (and even the tackles) for years.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks a lot Nashon Wright.

Total waste of a 3rd rd pick so far. Wiped out an awesome punt return TD and great effort from several other guys with a dumbshit hold.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think it would have been 5 tds and zero picks had the Rams DL not gotten his hand on that one pass down inside the 10.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Looked bad when it happened, might not miss anytime.

Hopefully Tyron can play next week though.

Top Bottom