Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I think it would have been 5 tds and zero picks had the Rams DL not gotten his hand on that one pass down inside the 10.

There's simply no way to criticize his performance. Even nitpick it. I'd like to know if any Dallas QB in history has ever had this day.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
There's simply no way to criticize his performance. Even nitpick it. I'd like to know if any Dallas QB in history has ever had this day.
He played great today. Made a few plays with his legs when he had too and threw the ball extremely well.

By far his best game of the season.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
One issue I had early is he was doing his best Drew Bledsoe, standing there roasting marshmallows or some shit. GET RID OF THE FUCKIN BAALLLLLLL
He played great today. Made a few plays with his legs when he had too and threw the ball extremely well.

By far his best game of the season

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Glad they made him more of the game plan today. Schoonmaker also had a nice catch and run for 13 yards.

Ferguson is a really solid player.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I didnt really notice Evans, he did end up in the stat box with a solo tackle though.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Glad they made him more of the game plan today. Schoonmaker also had a nice catch and run for 13 yards.

Ferguson is a really solid player.

On this play, the safety came off Ferg and headed towards Dak, because Dak stung them earlier with a scramble. And here. Dak looks like he's gonna break a run.

Safety cheats up, nobody covering Ferguson. This doesn't happen if they're not afraid of the QB taking off.

This is why the QB HAS to take off with the fuckin BALLLLLL now and then. Slows the pass rush, fucks with safeties' heads.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
On this play, the safety came off Ferg and headed towards Dak, because Dak stung them earlier with a scramble. And here. Dak looks like he's gonna break a run.

Safety cheats up, nobody covering Ferguson. This doesn't happen if they're not afraid of the QB taking off.

This is why the QB HAS to take off with the fuckin BALLLLLL now and then. Slows the pass rush, fucks with safeties' heads.
Actually I'm wrong, different play. Later on we got such a TD as I describe.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
He had that same attitude the week before the 49ers game. Just shut the fuck up and play.

Top Bottom