dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
An NFL game was played today where a team really had only 6 completions and totaled -9 yds of passing. Yes NEGATIVE 9 yds passing.

Brian Daboll era coming to end pretty soon I suspect.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That mind numbingly awful loss to the Cardinals feels like it might come back to bite us in the ass.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Another Chargers "home game" where there are more opponents fans there than Chargers fans.

Fucking Goodell is such a damn moron putting two teams back in that shithole city where people couldnt give two shits less about the game.

That is every single Chargers home game

I went to see them vs the Cowboys and vs the Raiders the year SoFi opened up

Both games felt like home games for the opposing teams!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Pretty sure this is just a joke but we need something else on defense for sure.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
An NFL game was played today where a team really had only 6 completions and totaled -9 yds of passing. Yes NEGATIVE 9 yds passing.

Brian Daboll era coming to end pretty soon I suspect.

The NFL is at an all time low in interest for me, there's nothing compelling, no great rivalries, no super teams you love to love or hate, just a bunch of mediocrity, no defense and too many flags

I guess fantasy football, gambling and homers are keeping the league afloat

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well Semi Fehoko just did something he was never able to do as a Cowboy.

Make it to the roster and catch a TD.

Apparently Helen Moore picked him up after we released him. I didn’t even realize he was on a roster.

Good for him. Maybe he can kick start his career in LA

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Well Semi Fehoko just did something he was never able to do as a Cowboy.

Make it to the roster and catch a TD.

Apparently Helen Moore picked him up after we released him. I didn’t even realize he was on a roster.

Good for him. Maybe he can kick start his career in LA
He was the clown that said Kellen Moore wanted to hang "100 pts on Dallas"

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They showed the blurb during the game, Prescott has an unbelievable 81%+ completion % when targeting Lamb this year.

And his QBR when targeting him went up eve higher after today.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
He's not wrong.

The scheme doesn't fit the personnel we have. We're a zone blocking package and Fat Mike's run game doesn't include any zone blocking. But aside of that, whole offense is predicated on the fuckin BAAAAL getting out, not standing there like fuckin Drew Bledsoe because these fucks can't pass block either.

So we're not doing our personnel any favors, scheme wise. With a feature back like Pollard and with these linemen, you need the zone running scheme.

All that aside, Zeke was Pollard's secret sauce. We DO need a hammer and I'd love to see us acquire one.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The scheme doesn't fit the personnel we have. We're a zone blocking package and Fat Mike's run game doesn't include any zone blocking. But aside of that, whole offense is predicated on the fuckin BAAAAL getting out, not standing there like fuckin Drew Bledsoe because these fucks can't pass block either.

So we're not doing our personnel any favors, scheme wise. With a feature back like Pollard and with these linemen, you need the zone running scheme.

All that aside, Zeke was Pollard's secret sauce. We DO need a hammer and I'd love to see us acquire one.
According to them they didnt change much with the run scheme, the passing game is what changed the most.

These guys just can't block right now. Steele I think is 50% of what he was at best. Martin is clearly not right (Broaddus and others are saying he's basically playing on one leg). Biadsaz looks like he is starting to move around better now and may be getting close to 100%. Tyron is always 50/50 if he can play. Tyler Smith is the only guy playing really good up there.

Having a "hammer" doesnt do any good if he gets hit by a couple guys or more before he gets to the LOS.

And that said, everywhere Brian Schottenheimer and Mike Solari have been, they had a lot of success running the ball.

Top Bottom