Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We better not lose this game

Nearly all my friends are bandwagon Rams fans. I don’t want to hear all the shit talk if they beat us.

With that said, I suspect Kupp and Puka Nakua are going to have career days against us. I hope to hell not, but I fear at least one of them is about to go off on our secondary. We had too many Charger players wide open the week before the bye. If we allow that to happen again Puka and Kupp are gonna eat us alive.

Our only hope is that our D Line gets home against Stafford. He has really struggled against pressure this season.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We better not lose this game

Nearly all my friends are bandwagon Rams fans. I don’t want to hear all the shit talk if they beat us.

With that said, I suspect Kupp and Puka Nakua are going to have career days against us. I hope to hell not, but I fear at least one of them is about to go off on our secondary. We had too many Charger players wide open the week before the bye. If we allow that to happen again Puka and Kupp are gonna eat us alive.

Our only hope is that our D Line gets home against Stafford. He has really struggled against pressure this season.
It'll be a tough game, the Rams are better than people expected.

Even without Kyren Williams last week (one of top rushers in the league) they still rushed for 135 yards and Stafford was only sacked twice by a good Stealers defense.

I'm actually expecting a loss, but if we win I suspect it will be similar to the Chargers game.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Answer: None of the healthy ones

Mazi Smith has been about what I expected. I do think he'll be more noticeable as the season goes on though and he does seem to be improving (albeit it slowly) every week.

I'm surprised Schoon hasn't done a little more, although the injury he had set him back a lot.

Overshown looked sensational before the knee injury in preseason.

Redshirt year for DL Villami Fehoko, he didnt have much camp and preseason either and is buried behind a fairly deep DL group.

OL Asim Richards looked better than I expected in preseason despite moving back and forth between G and T. Looks like he has starter potential in the future.

CB Eric Scott was the talk of offseason and early camp, but looked pretty bad in preseason and hasnt been active in any games. He is a project.

RB Deuce Vaughn after a great camp and pretty good preseason has been a disappointment and was not active v Chargers, prob wont be active this week either.

Jalen Brooks was active for first time v Chargers. Looked decent in camp and preseason but this is a redshirt yr.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This one is an easy one for me. Deuce Vaughn. I didn't expect the kid to contribute but he's given us 40 quality yards on 20 carries so far this season. Well worth the draft pick. And a great heartwarming story to boot.
well 40 yds for deuce is probably more like 95 for the average person

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
who gets hurt during a bye week? him, that's who.

I think players know they can get out of practice by exaggerating any issue knowing jeri and spawn will be a-ok with it

one of many reasons the team comes up soft so consistently against teams who smack them in the mouth

Top Bottom