Kirk61

Practice Squad
Reaction score
DeMarcus Ware made the ring of honor? He was great, but I feel one of the criteria to make the ring of honor is a Super Bowl ring. Jimmy should have made it, WTF!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You get a score
and you get a score
and you get a score
Everyone gets a score!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
They're gonna come back second half and beat us boys, book it.

Giving up that TD and then Stafford dislocates his thumb. Gonna be a QB come out and shred us because we don't have book on him. Frank Reich vs Houston 1991.
RONG!

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Kirk Cousins just had some type of non contact injury to his right ankle. Could barely put weight on it on the sideline.

Kirk61

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I have to give Dak kudos, he actually scoped his receivers like a real QB today

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Jordan Love makes dumbass decisions.
He simply can't play. They knew it immediately that's why they signed Rodgers to that last contract.

They just don't want the optics of moving off him without at least being able to say, "we really gave him every chance."

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
He simply can't play. They knew it immediately that's why they signed Rodgers to that last contract.

They just don't want the optics of moving off him without at least being able to say, "we really gave him every chance."
The scary thing is, a lot of the dumbass decisions I saw him make today are tge exact same ones Dak has made in the losses this season, as well as the games that probably coulda/shoulda been losses.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
At least we're cursing someone other than ourselves...

Just proof of how mediocre we are, thats all.

The Niners were never as good as they looked vs us. They hadnt beaten anyone like that all yr, and now havent won since our game and looked bad every week.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Henry is better than Pollard and Dowdle but the running backs dont appear to be the issue at all to me. We just cant run block worth a fucking shit.

What they really need to get help asap with is the pass rush and another CB to replace Lewis (or a legit starting CB so Bland could move back to nickel).

This pass rush is just not that good and they really struggle to get QB's on the ground. They had 10 sacks the first two games, then Diggs got hurt and they've managed only 8 since.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Another Chargers "home game" where there are more opponents fans there than Chargers fans.

Fucking Goodell is such a damn moron putting two teams back in that shithole city where people couldnt give two shits less about the game.

Top Bottom