Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If we don’t get pressure on Stafford all day he is going to tear up our secondary.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If we don’t get pressure on Stafford all day he is going to tear up our secondary.
That rookie WR is really good and Kupp is back.

They are gonna get open for sure.

It's going to be a tough game and I do believe we're going to lose.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
BTB's picks
- both TE's (ferg & schoon)
- sam williams
- brandin cooks

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
For Ferguson and Schoonmaker, they just need to be targeted more (especially Ferguson). You could probably say the same for Cooks. Right now our QB makes much more of an effort to target Gallup (who's rarely been open)

Williams has been a huge disappointment, although in his defense he looked better in camp and preseason before he came down with the turf toe stuff.

I'd add the safety play needs to get vastly better (and IMO it won't because Kearse and Hooker are just not good and both are way too slow). I give Wilson a little bit of a pass because of his injury but he has been poor too since he got back on the field. I don't believe he is 100% though.

Lastly, they gave Terrence Steele a massive contract extension when they didnt have to (and probably shouldn't have with the ACL thing being so recent). He's been one of the worst starting OL in the league this year and needs to.

The Hooker and Steele contract extensions are both looking pretty awful right now.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
BTB's picks
- both TE's (ferg & schoon)
- sam williams
- brandin cooks

The first and the last on your list need someone else to step up and get them the ball. They're not tossing the rock to themselves...........

Top Bottom