Reaction score
This Denver defense is no fucking joke

The opponents are averaging 1.9 yards a carry

And that is against Beast Mode and Zeke. Two of the best RB in the league

How sad would it be to watch Denver win another SB with Seimian at QB

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Then we wouldn’t have had Jimmy, Troy, or Smith. Nor would we have had the three Super Bowls in the 90’s

Instead the Chargers would have had Jimmy as a coach and could have been the Dynasty of the 90’s

No. This was way before Jimmy was a well established coach.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I thought that Jerry originally wanted the Chargers but when the deal couldn’t be made he then started looking at buying the Cowboys

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Oh shit

The Broncos just Tony Romo’d Derick Carr’s back

Mr.Po

Reaction score
From Twitter land........

Marcus Mosher @Marcus_Mosher
Jason Garrett and the Cowboys got completely out-coached in the second half. Kinda embarrassing at this point how often it happens.

Mark Lane @therealmarklane
#Cowboys HC Jason Garrett is now 10-10 against rookie head coaches with a 4-6 record at @ATTStadium. Also still under .500 without #Romo.

STAR MAN⭐��⭐CB4LIFE @DEMBOYS60
Can say what you want but we're never going to the Superbowl with Jason Garrett as a coach ever he's a fucking idiot

Replying to @DEMBOYS60
He is terrible I saw a shot of him with a big fucking smile on his face after the game I am extremely offended he can F off! So sick of him!

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
According to the announcers at the Chargers Home game there are more Eagles fans in the stands then there are Chargers fans at their own “home game”

Welcome to LA
LMAO

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Then we wouldn’t have had Jimmy, Troy, or Smith. Nor would we have had the three Super Bowls in the 90’s

Instead the Chargers would have had Jimmy as a coach and could have been the Dynasty of the 90’s

Not necessarily with Jimmy, Schramm wanted to hire Jimmy and was struggling to fire his best friend Landry so Jimmy was already on the radar. Plus Dallas had the 1st round pick and was gonna get Aikman, not SD plus Dallas already had Irvin and several other good players that became part of the dynasty.

Maybe Staubach could have put together a group to buy it? (my dream scenario--he is so damn competitive he would have never had any higher priority than winning)

At this juncture, I might be willing to take my chances without jeri. The only thing jeri brought to the table with that team is paying a Million+ to get Herschall to go to the Vikings.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I thought that Jerry originally wanted the Chargers but when the deal couldn’t be made he then started looking at buying the Cowboys

It was a 20 year wait. Chargers were still a AFL team when Jerry tried to buy it. 60s.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

They likely would have still had Troy since they already had the #1 overall pick when Jerry bought the team. He was also already heavily favored to be the pick of the Cowboys. No Jimmy, Emmitt, or Hershel Walker trade though. Also Landry was still going to be on his way out and a guy like Dan Henning or Bud Carson would have likely been the guy.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Hat tip to TheCoolFan at the Zone - Since 2013, Garrett has a 4-11 record vs rookie head coaches. That has to be a historic, nay, an epic failure of record of shame levels.

can you post a link to that post? Fucking dipshits won't add a search feature to that forum for some reason

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
They likely would have still had Troy since they already had the #1 overall pick when Jerry bought the team. He was also already heavily favored to be the pick of the Cowboys. No Jimmy, Emmitt, or Hershel Walker trade though. Also Landry was still going to be on his way out and a guy like Dan Henning or Bud Carson would have likely been the guy.

Y'all have your timeline all wrong. Jerry tried to buy the Chargers in '69 or some shit. Jimmy wouldn't have been anywhere near that picture.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Raiders without Carr look like the Cowboys without Romo in 2015

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Flashback: Jerry Jones almost bought the San Diego (now Los Angeles) Chargers in 1966
Yep and Jimmy was giving swats in study hall at Picayune (MS) High School or some such shit, defensive line assistant on a fucking 0-9 team, thinking he was going to go back to college for his masters in psychology instead of continuing in coaching.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I don't know if Witten's a problem. Same with Dez. I can tell that Dak's a problem. His best plays were the ones that seemed to break down and he rolled out of the pocket. He rarely looks downfield and just seems uncomfortable in the pocket. This team will only go as far as Dak can take them. Zeke still looks slow and lacks any wiggle. In other words, this team is a hot mess.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And this offense just seems sooooooo unimaginative. It's almost like we run the same plays over and over again. The D raely has to guess if it's a run or pass. About the only thing they may need to guess is if Dak fakes the hand off to Zeke and keeps it himself.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Y'all have your timeline all wrong. Jerry tried to buy the Chargers in '69 or some shit. Jimmy wouldn't have been anywhere near that picture.

No, I've got it right. My point is if Jerry had bought the Chargers way back when he would not have been in position to buy the Cowboys in 1989.

Top Bottom