cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This defense is just bad. I knew it, but I was hoping it was just my overly pessimistic view of the team.

The trademark of this defense the last few years has been not being to able to make stops when it matters.

This team needs a leadership change and about 5 players on defense to be a serious contender. Apologists will make excuses in the meantime, but we are currently doomed to be a good-but-not-great team as long as Garrett and Marinelli are running the on-field aspect of the team.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Our back 7 on D simply sucks. Front 4 isn't much better.

I can't believe Ronald Leary made our line as dominant as it was last year.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We will be 2-4 after losing to the Packers next week while PHI will go up 4-2 in the division after beating the Cards

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
But Garrett will have the moral victory of beating the Giants so it’s all good

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Meanwhile the Broncos are making the Raiders look like the Cowboys in week 2

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Surely what I've been saying for the last four years is abundantly clear to everyone now - we're just not a very good team. We're in the top 5 of the mediocre ones. The 20 or so who year after year COULD post 12-4 or better, but mostly just hover around 8-8, 9-7, and so on. Occasionally might bottom out at 4-12, and such.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport‏ @RapSheet

The #Vikings initial diagnosis for Dalvin Cook is a nearly complete ACL tear, per @TomPelissero and me. He's hopeful the MRI shows otherwise

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Vikings and knee injuries go hand in hand

AP, Teddy (never gonna play pro football again) Bridgewater, and now Cook

When they tear a knee up in MN they don’t fuck around!

Mr.Po

Reaction score
It's still early on but Taco is looking like a complete bust so far. Can't completely write a guy off after 4 games but watching #97 running around and absolutely do nothing reminds me of Kavika Pittman jersey number and all.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The Vikings and knee injuries go hand in hand

AP, Teddy (never gonna play pro football again) Bridgewater, and now Cook

When they tear a knee up in MN they don’t fuck around!

You had a feeling when it happened too, the dreaded non-contact injury.

Shame for him, the kid's looked damn good so far. Not a bad part of his game that I've seen.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The Raiders look every bit as bad so far today as they did last week against the Redskins.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
LOL@ the Los Angeles NFL market

So I’m checking in on the local game which is Chargers vs Eagles and the first commercial is for season tickets for the Los Angeles Rams (they don’t even advertise tickets for the Chargers during their own game and instead advertise the “other” LA team)

The Chargers truly are the red headed stepchildren of Los Angeles

No one wanted them to come here, no one currently wants them here, San Diego didn’t want them to stay enough to make it happen, and their first home game in LA only sold 25k tickets

Pathetic and it is only going to get worse!

San Diego will be looking for a new City before the Rams move into the new stadium in 2019-2020

Reaction score
LOL@ the Los Angeles NFL market

So I’m checking in on the local game which is Chargers vs Eagles and the first commercial is for season tickets for the Los Angeles Rams (they don’t even advertise tickets for the Chargers during their own game and instead advertise the “other” LA team)

The Chargers truly are the red headed stepchildren of Los Angeles

No one wanted them to come here, no one currently wants them here, San Diego didn’t want them to stay enough to make it happen, and their first home game in LA only sold 25k tickets

Pathetic and sits only going to get worse!

The NFL has too many teams. 24 is about the right amount. 8 teams need to fold.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So I switched back to my other local game which is the Raiders vs Broncos and I see the same season ticket commercial for the Rams

Not unusual considering this is LA

But what I just realized is that I have not seen one single commercial for Chargers tickets ever! Not once, not on any local Chanel.

Nor do I see local coverage of them before or even after the games

It’s like the chargers don’t even exist

So it’s pretty much the same exact non coverage that they would get here in LA when they were still in San Diego

The Chargers ownership is majorly fucking up this opportunity to market the team in a new market

Actually the marketing for them here in LA in their first year back is non existent

Now I understand why they left San Diego

It’s not that their local market wouldn’t support them

It’s that the ownership doesn’t give a shit about the team to do anything to make them successful

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
So I switched back to my other local game which is the Raiders vs Broncos and I see the same season ticket commercial for the Rams

Not unusual considering this is LA

But what I just realized is that I have not seen one single commercial for Chargers tickets ever! Not once, not on any local Chanel.

Nor do I see local coverage of them before or even after the games

It’s like the chargers don’t even exist

So it’s pretty much the same exact non coverage that they would get here in LA when they were still in San Diego

The Chargers ownership is majorly fucking up this opportunity to market the team in a new market

Actually the marketing for them here in LA in their first year back is non existent

Now I understand why they left San Diego

It’s not that their local market wouldn’t support them

It’s that the ownership doesn’t give a shit about the team to do anything to make them successful

Wish Jerry could have bought that team when he tried to, instead of the Cowboys.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Then we wouldn’t have had Jimmy, Troy, or Smith. Nor would we have had the three Super Bowls in the 90’s

Instead the Chargers would have had Jimmy as a coach and could have been the Dynasty of the 90’s

Top Bottom