Reaction score
This is somewhat off topic, but it didn't warrant its own thread so I am putting it here.

When will Heath be replaced? | Dallas Cowboys Forum - CowboysZone.com

Fun at the Zone as Erod commits an own goal (and probably doesn't realize it yet). He is one of those Mo' Claiborne defenders to the death even though A) Mo is the biggest bust in team history, and B) he isn't even a Cowboy anymore. He tried to make the usual claim that Claiborne is playing great™. PJTHEDOORS immediately pisses on that picnic by pointing out that Mo only has 11 passes defensed and zero ints in the first four games. Erod tried to counter by linking an article that shows Mo leading the league in completion percentage, but there's just one problem. The article is from last year!

[video=youtube;c4O7afsg4RA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4O7afsg4RA[/video]

Last edited:

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Are my eyes deceiving me or do the skins look pretty good? Ive seen a few of their games and their defense plays with a lot of intensity I don't recall ever seeing from the Cowboys

I tried to tell you guys they wouldn't be as bad as most thought they would be. Chemistry was the only real problem I thought they would have. I also said the Eagles would win the division and most guys here thought I was crazy.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Is anyone in the local media calling out Garrett? I seem to recall as to how Wade was a whipping boy.

I haven't heard any of the local media going after Garrett yet. It's still early though and being 2-2 isn't a season killer. Not if they were 0-4 like the Giants they definitely would be. If this team has a losing record come Thanksgiving I'd expect the Garrett hate to be in full force.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Speaking of Dez. Greg Jennings was recently saying how Dez comes off the line so badly. That he stays big allowing corners to easily bump him off his route.

The dude is just terrible at getting open and giving Dak a clean target.

I'm interested in seeing by how Dez responds to take by a paycut.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

I also want to see how his posse and useless relatives respond when he is broke 5 minutes after he can no longer play.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Speaking of Dez. Greg Jennings was recently saying how Dez comes off the line so badly. That he stays big allowing corners to easily bump him off his route.

The dude is just terrible at getting open and giving Dak a clean target.
I just shake my head at how I was lambasted here for saying "hey maybe we should let this fuck shop the market before getting married long-term to his dumb incapable ass, he's really not that good and we can draft a better one" and now look..... What a total useless piece of shit he is. I think the rest of the league knew it back then too and he wouldn't have gotten ANY offers anywhere near what we gave the fuck.
If this team has a losing record come Thanksgiving I'd expect the Garrett hate to be in full force.
Have you been ASLEEP for 8 years? The sports media especially locally, LOVES that fuck. There's never been any "Garrett hate" among them, except for Dale Hansen. You really think any of the idiots are going to wake up? Or ever admit they were wrong, if they do?

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I just shake my head at how I was lambasted here for saying "hey maybe we should let this fuck shop the market before getting married long-term to his dumb incapable ass, he's really not that good and we can draft a better one" and now look..... What a total useless piece of shit he is.Have you been ASLEEP for 8 years? The sports media especially locally, LOVES that fuck. There's never been any "Garrett hate" among them, except for Dale Hansen. You really think any of the idiots are going to wake up? Or ever admit they were wrong, if they do?

The local media loved Wade too (except for Randy Galloway). If this team is tanking believe me the tide will turn. It will start with the knowledgeable fan, then the homers will start to get loud, then the media will follow. The media only wants clicks and listeners. If the majority of the fans are screaming for Red's head the media will follow suit. You don't have to believe it, but it will happen if this team is tanking.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The local media loved Wade too (except for Randy Galloway). If this team is tanking believe me the tide will turn. It will start with the knowledgeable fan, then the homers will start to get loud, then the media will follow. The media only wants clicks and listeners. If the majority of the fans are screaming for Red's head the media will follow suit. You don't have to believe it, but it will happen if this team is tanking.
It's a different world now than even when Wade was the HC. The media NEVER liked Wade anyway, with his hick Texas accent and his folksy country mannerisms. You don't understand.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I guess most people just didn't actually read his link to double check. I would point it out in that thread, but I've been banned there for years.

I asked him why he used that article but I guess he took offense as he never answered my question

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
tapper on ir now because foot surgery? not like its a big deal but i would think that with taco, its sink or swim now buddy.

and isnt paea still hurt too, knee?

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
So we have the 6th worst starting tackle (la'el) and the 5th worst starting guard (chaz). Or 3rd worst when Cooper is in at left guard.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
tapper on ir now because foot surgery?
It should obvious to all but the terminally stupid this guy is never gonna hold up to the rigors of football. Another 4th round pick to be flushed in a year or so.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
It should obvious to all but the terminally stupid this guy is never gonna hold up to the rigors of football. Another 4th round pick to be flushed in a year or so.

We’re also a quarter way through the season and have no idea if our 2nd rounder can even play. Considering DE’s take at least a year to develop I’m giving Taco another year before he gets the bust label.

Top Bottom