yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Why do teams fair catch punts inside the 10 yard line? Seems high risk, no reward

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Yep, revenge or heartbreak awaits us regardless of the opponent next week

They both opened with scoreless drives. Didn't look too hot. Probably won't be a blow out either way. Hopefully we will punch them in the mouth early. Giants game would be a total mental game and coaching must win. We have the players. Packers game would be manageable if they can get to Rodgers and score and score.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
They both opened with scoreless drives. Didn't look too hot. Probably won't be a blow out either way. Hopefully we will punch them in the mouth early. Giants game would be a total mental game and coaching must win. We have the players. Packers game would be manageable if they can get to Rodgers and score and score.

I can only hope. Maybe I'm nuts but it seems like Dallas always looks flat after having extended time off. They had 11 days before the last NY game plus JP and Pugh were out and they laid an egg.

Would love to see them come out on fire and beat the living shit out of the giants but I doubt thats gonna happen with NY or GB. I expect a nail biter in either scenario

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I can only hope. Maybe I'm nuts but it seems like Dallas always looks flat after having extended time off. They had 11 days before the last NY game plus JP and Pugh were out and they laid an egg.

Would love to see them come out on fire and beat the living shit out of the giants but I doubt thats gonna happen with NY or GB. I expect a nail biter in either scenario

We had a bye and beat the Eagles on OT at home. They kind of looked flat and I thought we'd dropped the game. All this FIGHT hashtags of JG should have some effect by now. He needs to coach ballsy and push this team to win. We lose the game, we'll be the laughing stock of the post season.

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Giants ain't beating Atlanta or Patriots. 17 some minutes into the game and 3-0. Bah.

I want to repeat Skip on this one. Dry footballs dry field better play calls and we destroy Giants.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
uh oh. Giants have that "look" again.

Yes they do, looks like they're going to come into town strutting, cocky and confident as hell

fuck thats gonna be a nerve wracking game

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Yes they do, looks like they're going to come into town strutting, cocky and confident as hell

fuck thats gonna be a nerve wracking game

Jordy Nelson ouch ... I'm watching Rocky II right now. Much more enjoyable.

Last edited:

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Giants ain't beating Atlanta or Patriots. 17 some minutes into the game and 3-0. Bah.

I want to repeat Skip on this one. Dry footballs dry field better play calls and we destroy Giants.

Hope you're right, I still have PTSD from 07'

its gonna be a double whammy if the giants beat us because we're not only gonna have to hear it from their fans and players, we gotta deal with ALL CAPS Dooms going berserk telling us he told us so

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Hope you're right, I still have PTSD from 07'

its gonna be a double whammy if the giants beat us because we're not only gonna have to hear it from their fans and players, we gotta deal with ALL CAPS Dooms going berserk telling us he told us so

lol man I wish I could speak with confidence. That stadium should be full 99.9% Cowboys fans and that team needs to be pumped. This is a game that's on the shoulders of JG. That makes me shudder into fetal position.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
GB will probably win with no Nelson next week. That's the way it's gone all season.

And why would the game next week be on Garrett's shoulders any more than during the regular season?

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Well Packers are coming along. Imagine all that time they were punting and sitting thumbs up the ass, how Cowboys offense would have scored against them. I'm starting to feel better about beating the Packers. They win because of Lambeau.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
we're not only gonna have to hear it from their fans and players, we gotta deal with ALL CAPS Dooms going berserk telling us he told us so
Actually no, you wouldn't. It's a big big web out there. If you had to deal with me saying toldja so, that would be strictly your own choice.

Either team we're seeing tonight is gonna thump us next week.

Top Bottom