NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
I never wanted Cook. Not sure how Lynch will turn out. Dumb luck was what gave us the success we've had with Dak this year. He looks legit, but I still fear he could regress under the tutelage of the Red Clown over time.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I wonder if there's ever been a worse Qb matchup in NFL playoff history than Osweiller-Cook.

Shame the Fins QB got hurt bc that could have been an interesting game. Now it'll probably suck, too.

Reaction score
Yeah so far these playoffs are proving to be very underwhelming. Both games yesterday were terrible. Houston vs NE will be a 42-6 snooze fest. Atlanta likely rolls Seattle.

KC Pittsburgh might be good.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I never wanted Cook. Not sure how Lynch will turn out. Dumb luck was what gave us the success we've had with Dak this year. He looks legit, but I still fear he could regress under the tutelage of the Red Clown over time.

Rule of thumb, if a college QB completes under 60% in college, he is highly unlikely to be successful in the NFL. Cook was a 55-58% passer at MSU. Because he was such a jerk in college, he wont even be asked to be a grad assistant when he washes out in 3 years. Team mates didnt even vote him captain.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Great pocket presence there inside the 10 my Matt Moore

He's holding the ball way too long. Not all of the sacks and hits have been his fault but that dude needs to get rid of the ball. He's getting himself killed.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Moore just fumbled again.

And the Fish defense looks like keystone cops.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hopefully this will be the end of idiot people rueing Matt Moore forever.

Last 3 possessions. Awful fumble inside Stealer 10, awful fumble inside Stealer territory. Terrible pick deep in his own territory.

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
No matter who wins at Lambeau, we are going to sweat. At least Boys won't freeze their balls off this time around.

Top Bottom