dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Packers should just throw a Hail Mary every play. Always seems to work for them.

Just imagine the reaction of the Cabal here if that had been Morris Claiborne and Byron Jones instead of Eli Apple and Landon Collins

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
GB will probably win with no Nelson next week. That's the way it's gone all season.

And why would the game next week be on Garrett's shoulders any more than during the regular season?

You mean "I hope Green Bay wins with no Nelson next week"

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
No, I just think their only slim chance is with Nelson. Without him they have none.

The better, healthier team should win, don't you think?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Actually no, you wouldn't. It's a big big web out there. If you had to deal with me saying toldja so, that would be strictly your own choice.

Either team we're seeing tonight is gonna thump us next week.

relax, just fucking with you

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Quote Originally Posted by Bushmaster78FS
This is a game that's on the shoulders of JG. That makes me shudder into fetal position.

No kidding. If we need anything from our coach to be the difference in winning or losing we are at a distinct disadvantage!

nothing to fear, look at the experience advantage carrot top has over his likely opponents head coaches going forward:

BKGh9W8.jpg

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Dooms, do you really think we're going to lose, or are you just reverse-jinxing?

If you really think so, why?

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm with Troy. Really dumb of the Pack to go for that. Why'd they do that?

And yes, I'd still say that even if they'd made it.

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Coaching has a whole week to figure out what to do to beat Packers. We did it once. Packers are still banged up.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Understandable, but i don't think our defense is worse than Green Bay's, is it?

Also, I can't wait for Beckham to get crushed by the NY media for his Bieber partying after this loss.

Last edited:
Top Bottom