ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Most All-Pros of any team, right?

Anyway, agree with Mid. Seriously doubt Giants could beat us three times in a row. A much-hotter Rodgers might have a chance, though.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
How the hell does Sean Lee make 1st team All Pro but not make the Pro Bowl?

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Wow Texans seriously going to fire OBrien if they lose today.

Go Raiders.

No kidding? That is crazy considering their problem has been Osweiler, and they were stupid enough to sign him to that huge deal without even bringing him in to meet the coach first.

Maybe that's it though -- O'Brien doesn't think he can play and the owner expects him to make it work regardless.

Reaction score
Schefter has a fat face.

And why are the commentators wearing headsets bigger than Wendy's drive thru employees?

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
No kidding? That is crazy considering their problem has been Osweiler, and they were stupid enough to sign him to that huge deal without even bringing him in to meet the coach first.

Maybe that's it though -- O'Brien doesn't think he can play and the owner expects him to make it work regardless.

Crazy to think of how things would have been different if Osweiler had accepted Elway offer to stay in Denver. They likely do not trade up for Lynch and Dallas ends up with Lynch. That means they don't trade for Dak.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Crazy to think of how things would have been different if Osweiler had accepted Elway offer to stay in Denver. They likely do not trade up for Lynch and Dallas ends up with Lynch. That means they don't trade for Dak.

I sold a bunch of shit and did everything I could to get a ticket to Super XXX because I told my buddy we have to go to this Super Bowl because barring some miracle, we'll never have a chance to see the Cowboys win another one while jeri is alive

Dak and this draft might just be that miracle

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Conner Cook is looking like the rookie he is. Like we would expect him to look in his first start in the NFL. Talk about pressure. Your first ever start in the NFL is in a do or die playoff game vs the #1 rated defense in the league

It just goes to show how lucky we got with Dak

Cook has looked more like a rookie in his last few series than Dak has in all 16 starts this season

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Conner Cook is looking like the rookie he is. Like we would expect him to look in his first start in the NFL. Talk about pressure. Your first ever start in the NFL is in a do or die playoff game vs the #1 rated defense in the league

It just goes to show how lucky we got with Dak

Cook has looked more like a rookie in his last few series than Dak has in all 16 starts this season

:lol

so true, gawd, to think we tried to trade up to grab this guy and then picked another player (with Dak still on the board) when that trade didn't work out

Shit, we're SO lucky no one took a flyer on Dak before we drafted him

Its so stunning to me, given the amount of time and effort, plus the importance of the QB position, that everyone missed so badly on Dak

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Let us not forget that Dak was technically our fourth QB in preseason.

Romo goes down with a broken back and we all feared we would have a repeat of last year

Then our #2 Moore goes down with a broken whateverthefuck it was

Then Showers who was our #3 in preseason for awhile gets released because our #4 outperforms him. Then Dak goes on to set all sorts of rookie records and win 13 games

That sounds like the storyline to what I would consider an unbelievable movie about football

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Cook is getting lucky

He's had three balls dropped by defenders already. He should have 4 INT already before the half

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Thx
I went back and corrected it

That shows you how much of an impact Moore made on me

Same fucking difference to me. All three of them last season were shit with a different number on their back

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This Houston vs Oakland is going to be a battle of the shitty QB's

it's going to come down to who makes the least or possibly the last mistake

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Connor Cook was like a 58% passer at MSU. Now you see why, couldnt hit water from a boat.

Top Bottom