Reaction score
I tried to watch it just because it's the playoffs but that game was pure shit QB play.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yep

I was really hoping that it would end up the Raiders vs Cowboys in the SB this year

That would be the perfect game for me. As soon as Carr went down that went out the window

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Can't imagine having a 14 yr wait for a playoff return and you get that if you're a Raider fan.

That was a sad display of a boring shit show with Cook at the helm.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Then Showers who was our #3 in preseason for awhile gets released
No. Showers is still on the practice squad. Jerry doesn't let go of welfare cases just because they can't play.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I meant draft Dak in the 4th
Good to hear. For a moment I thought maybe there was some really stupid false narrative out there - or just someone who really didn't know and was assuming - that we made some genius trade in order to get Dak. We didn't. We got Dak by finally using the 4th round compensatory pick we got because the Eagles signed away Murray and Dak was a last resort pick after we lost the trade bidding wars for several other quarterbacks we liked better. And the results are just super dumb luck and nothing else.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
No. Showers is still on the practice squad. Jerry doesn't let go of welfare cases just because they can't play.

I thought we finally released him when Moore was healthy again

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Can't imagine having a 14 yr wait for a playoff return and you get that if you're a Raider fan.

That was a sad display of a boring shit show with Cook at the helm.

I live in Raider Nation South so everyone on my FB feed is heart broken

They should have been heart broken when Carr went down. Their chances fell to nearly zero at that point.

But I've heard a couple die hard fans say maybe we will get lucky and Cook will be the next Dak. Lmao!!!

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
:lol

so true, gawd, to think we tried to trade up to grab this guy and then picked another player (with Dak still on the board) when that trade didn't work out

Shit, we're SO lucky no one took a flyer on Dak before we drafted him

Its so stunning to me, given the amount of time and effort, plus the importance of the QB position, that everyone missed so badly on Dak

Did you hear Jerry's phone call to Dak, telling him that he was a Cowboy? I've never seen Jerry so enthused.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I thought we finally released him when Moore was healthy again
Don't know if it was him or the team that initiated it, but he changed position to Safety (and changed roster number from 7 to 28) so he could stay on the Practice Squad. Not sure how that's coming along but it was clearly never working out for him at QB.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
He's still wasting space on the practice squad, and Moore is still on IR.
Clearly he'll do anything to stay in the NFL. When safety doesn't work out he'll probably offer to try out as Jerry's new glasses cleaner.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Redskins' fans have to be livid right now. Redskins would be playing the Seahawks had they beaten the Giants.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Good to hear. For a moment I thought maybe there was some really stupid false narrative out there - or just someone who really didn't know and was assuming - that we made some genius trade in order to get Dak. We didn't. We got Dak by finally using the 4th round compensatory pick we got because the Eagles signed away Murray and Dak was a last resort pick after we lost the trade bidding wars for several other quarterbacks we liked better. And the results are just super dumb luck and nothing else.

For what it's worth, I still think Lynch would have been great in Dallas. He obviously needs more seasoning but I think he would have been a star in Dallas. That's a trade I would not have minded going through, especially considering they wasted their 2nd round pick anyways.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
For what it's worth, I still think Lynch would have been great in Dallas. He obviously needs more seasoning but I think he would have been a star in Dallas. That's a trade I would not have minded going through, especially considering they wasted their 2nd round pick anyways.

I agree, I think Lynch will be a good QB in the league.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
He might have been a star eventually but no way this year. Moore probably would have played most of the year if we'd made that trade.

That's if Moore hadn't gotten hurt of course. Guess I should've said that Tony would have been rushed back to play ASAP just like last year.

Top Bottom