Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
The Jags and Raiders are perfect examples of why you don't spend big in free agency. Their huge defensive additions have amounted to jack.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Washington plays Cincy in London? God damn I'm tired of London games. It's bad football. Who gives a fuck about the British.
Plenty of bad football being played in the US also. But even as a Brit I agree with you, London regular season games shouldn't be held at all. Teams only have 8 home games and they shouldn't lose any. It's not fair on that team or it's fans.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The Jags and Raiders are perfect examples of why you don't spend big in free agency. Their huge defensive additions have amounted to jack.

The Giants too. They spent Fort Knox on the people they acquired and if not for playing Case Keenum and an inept Baltimore team, they've have a losing record.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
And as for a London franchise, it just won't work. Brit football fans have already chosen their teams to support. I'm not going to stop supporting the Cowboys after 30 years to follow a London team. And that's before we get to the logistical issues.

Reaction score
And as for a London franchise, it just won't work. Brit football fans have already chosen their teams to support. I'm not going to stop supporting the Cowboys after 30 years to follow a London team. And that's before we get to the logistical issues.

Maybe the NFL could resurrect the London Monarchs! Either that or move the Jags there and rename them the Monarchs.

Reaction score
NFC Beast

Hardly. It'll taper off.

Cousins sucks.
Wentz is starting to look like a rookie.
Giants are mediocre.

We're legit playing the best football. But there isn't a powerhouse amongst any of us.

Of course, in a parity driven league, there aren't many powerhouses anywhere.

Reaction score
I forgot we had a british cowboys fan posting where when I made my offensive post.

My bad dawg.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And yet they are getting blown out at home

That's because they also have Crabtree

All the local raidaz fans were pissed that they picked him up with his injury history and never expected him to do much. They pretty much expected him to be an old washout of a player

But he has had a resurgence in his career and seems to be flourishing with the Raidaz!

Top Bottom