dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Keenam saves the Giants. Fuck.

4 awful picks...Only Jeff Fishhead could think this guy is a NFL QB.

Jared Goff must be monumentally bad to be 3rd on the depth chart there.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
McAdoo is a winner today but it looks like his Mom still cuts his hair so the last laugh is on him.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
fuck. all we needed was semi-competent QB play from Keenum for the Giants to lose this game.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I've come to the conclusion that Case Keenum was grown in a petri dish using DNA from dead skin cells that were scraped off Kellen Moore's arse cheeks.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Wow. This Vikings and Eagles game is pathetic. Both look to be paper tigers. I've watched the Vikings all season so far, and they are not that great a team talent-wise offensively. Defense they are stout, fact is they are just a well-coached team. We should be able to roll both teams, but then you must always factor in the Garrett element.

FYI.... In first meetings, Garrett is 0-6 against rookie coaches. We have two more rookie coaches on our schedule, Pederson of the Eagles (next week), and Koetter of the Bucs, thus with the potential of Garrett going 0-8 against rookie coaches.

Is it too much to hope that IF Dak is playing, that he might be able to overcome Garrett's ineptness?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'm sure not impressed with either the Iggles or the Vikes. Neither team scares me vs. Dallas

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Bradford going up against the team who traded him away so they could start their rookie QB instead and good ole Sam throws his first INT of the season against his former team

Good Job Sam! He probably feels like he's back in the Eagles practice where he would get picked off repeatedly

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Bradford going up against the team who traded him away so they could start their rookie QB instead and good ole Sam throws his first INT of the season against his former team

Good Job Sam! He probably feels like he's back in the Eagles practice where he would get picked off repeatedly

The Eagles are playing desperate. Don't want to ride a 3-game losing streak and then go on the road and face a well-rested and hot Cowboys' team.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So the Jets bench Fitzpatrick for shitty play. Then Gino starts this game and gets injured!

Tony Romo meet your new team the Jets!

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm sure not impressed with either the Iggles or the Vikes. Neither team scares me vs. Dallas

I agree. Both seem to be paper tigers, and normally I would like our chances against both teams... BUT... you have the Garrett element.

Garrett faces Pederson next week. Pederson is a rookie coach. Garrett is 0-6 in first meetings against rookie coaches. Then Garrett faces Zimmer.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Vikes might have a super bowl defense, but they have a fucking toilet bowl offense

Today shows why you don't trade the farm for a Sam Bradford

Also heard Josh Norman had to be taken off field into locker room for Skins

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Vikes might have a super bowl defense, but they have a fucking toilet bowl offense

Today shows why you don't trade the farm for a Sam Bradford

Also heard Josh Norman had to be taken off field into locker room for Skins

Overrated. He has not been the same player for the Redskins that he was with the Panthers.

Reaction score
I've got the Jaguars-Raiders game here as my (only) early game. I press the "info" button and am informed that this is the first time these teams have met since 2013. Apparently that is the most interesting thing that can be said of this match-up.

Been watching CNN mostly. Nothing is on.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ramsey has pretty much shutdown Amari Cooper all day

Pretty impressive

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Looks like the Vikings are going to give up their first loss. And to the fucking Eagles of all teams. Bradford is Bradfording it. No INT all season until this game.

The only positive for us is that the Vikings seem to be trying to take out the entire Eagles team with injuries

Reaction score
Redskins might come back from 10 down in the fourth and win.

Should at least force overtime.

Reaction score
Holy shit. Hell of a play fake by Kirk Cousins for a TD.

No one on defense went for gun.

Top Bottom