English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
We beat the Eagles, the schedule is very favorable for us here out. The Eagles are a mixed bag. My concern is with Pederson being a rookie HC, and Garrett's 0-6 against rookie HCs in their first meetings.

Wonder if any other HC has such a distinguished or distinctive record?
It's an interesting stat that's for sure but I wouldn't read too much into it. Garrett is capable of a monumental brain fart against all types of head coach - rookie, veteran, black, white, fat, thin......................................

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
"Sunday night".......I had a visceral reaction to this, feels like we've sucked lately on Sunday nights, is my memory off?

really has become a big game this early, looks like the east might be a little more competitive this year

Didn't we handle the Bears on Sunday night a few weeks back?

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's an interesting stat that's for sure but I wouldn't read too much into it. Garrett is capable of a monumental brain fart against all types of head coach - rookie, veteran, black, white, fat, thin......................................

I get what you are saying, but you cannot help but read into it, because it's quite a trend. Two more rookie HCs left on the schedule.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Two more rookie HCs left on the schedule.
I'm thinking (hoping?) that the new blood, the new culture, the new chemistry, overrides the horrid coach. The kids just ignore this fuck and beat people up.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Baltimore had six yards rushing? We better not lose to those fuckers

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We beat the Eagles, the schedule is very favorable for us here out. The Eagles are a mixed bag. My concern is with Pederson being a rookie HC, and Garrett's 0-6 against rookie HCs in their first meetings.

Wonder if any other HC has such a distinguished or distinctive record?

Not sure where you got this from but it isn't accurate.

We beat Chip Kelly in his 1st yr against us the first meeting 17-3 IIRC. We'd have probably beat them twice had Romo not missed the season finale.

Reaction score
We're going to beat the Eagles. Probably sweep them.

They're not very good.

Bailey will kick it out of bounds and prevent their return man who's got two returns for touchdowns the past two weeks from making any plays.

Their defensive line is good but so was Cincy's and we smoked them.

Wentz is playing like a rookie now. Their receivers are meh. Their secondary is banged up. We got next weeks game.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

We beat Chip Kelly in his 1st yr against us the first meeting 17-3 IIRC. We'd have probably beat them twice had Romo not missed the season finale.

You're right. Ok then... 1-5. I feel a little bit better. Still not a good record.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We're going to beat the Eagles. Probably sweep them.

They're not very good.

Bailey will kick it out of bounds and prevent their return man who's got two returns for touchdowns the past two weeks from making any plays.

Their defensive line is good but so was Cincy's and we smoked them.

Wentz is playing like a rookie now. Their receivers are meh. Their secondary is banged up. We got next weeks game.

Well lets hope so, its a huge game for us with us already having lost to NYG at home. Washington play Cincy in London and NYG has a bye. We can gain some real separation with a win and hopefully another Redskin loss.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
LOL

Mike DiRocco
ESPN Staff Writer

Jaguars DT Malik Jackson and CB Jalen Ramsey, both of whom got ejected in the second half, were already gone from the locker room when it was opened for the media

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

and we beat Dan Campbell (Miami) last season. someone needs to do their homework

Reaction score
Washington plays Cincy in London? God damn I'm tired of London games. It's bad football. Who gives a fuck about the British.

Reaction score
I actually don't like that they play in London because I think Cincy might be better than Washington, but with it being in London, that's such a weird scenario that its a huge equalizer between good and bad teams. I don't think Washington is very good at all. Specifically Kirk Cousins.

Top Bottom