dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Another quality QB performance by Krapernick today.

The dumbfuck media doesn't care about him not being able to hit the broadside of a barn with a pass, but they love his National Anthem protests. Fucking losers.

Chip Kelly and Kapersuck deserve each other though. I genuinely hope they go 1-15

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
LOL at the dumbass Falcons, blowing a huge lead at home to San Diego then pulling knucklehead coaching move going for it on 1st drive of OT in their own territory

Reaction score
Another quality QB performance by Krapernick today.

Unbelievable that Harbaugh had that guy playing at such an elite status at one time. I remember one analyst - I think it was Jaworski - even went so far as to say Kaep was going to be one of the greatest ever.

I swear if I was an NFL owner, I would pay Harbaugh whatever amount of money he wanted to coach my team. Wouldn't let him be GM, but I'd give him a say in who he wanted as the GM - someone he could get along with.

9'ers were shit when he got there, he turned them around, went to NFC title games, a Super Bowl, then left and they've been shit since.

Reaction score
Very strong possibility the Eagles are going to be .500 in two weeks....

They're going to lose to Dallas, and then they have their biggest rival - the Giants - fresh off a bye week.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Very strong possibility the Eagles are going to be .500 in two weeks....

They're going to lose to Dallas, and then they have their biggest rival - the Giants - fresh off a bye week.

And the Redskins have the Bengals in London, then their bye then the Vikes I believe.

We could get some major separation over the next two weeks or so if we take care of the Eagles and Browns

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
LOL at Jeff Fishhead saying they are sticking with Case Keenum as their starter.

Goff must be a trainwreck right now for them to not put him in. I heard the guys on the NFL radio talking about it and they said that some people in the organization are already using the B word and he hasn't even played a regular season snap yet.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
4 sacks in 3 games now. Looks like he need to get stronger vs the run but his pass rush skill is pretty impressive so far

I think that's just a technique issue. He looks pretty strong to me. I've seen him shed tackles with a simple jerk of his upper arms.

btw, have to hand it to him. He certainly knew his worth holding out.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
LOL at Jeff Fishhead saying they are sticking with Case Keenum as their starter.

Goff must be a trainwreck right now for them to not put him in. I heard the guys on the NFL radio talking about it and they said that some people in the organization are already using the B word and he hasn't even played a regular season snap yet.

Yikes. But as far back as TC reports were that Goff was very behind the 8-ball.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
the Eagles are going to be .500

that's what everyone was banking on happening today, about the only thing I feel safe predicting in the NFL is that the Patriots are probably winning at a high level

Reaction score
that's what everyone was banking on happening today, about the only thing I feel safe predicting in the NFL is that the Patriots are probably winning at a high level

Vikings are a mirage. They have no running game. Their QB is a mess when it comes down to it. And they lost way too many key contributors to major injuries.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Vikings are a mirage. They have no running game. Their QB is a mess when it comes down to it. And they lost way too many key contributors to major injuries.

One of the big problems they have is their OL is not good at all. Even before Peterson got hurt he wasn't doing anything on the ground (1.6 yds per carry on 31 attempts, and nothing over 9 yds)

Their WR's are pretty ordinary. Diggs is a decent player and Rudolph is a good TE, but Bradford gets happy feet and super nervous once he starts getting hit any.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think that's just a technique issue. He looks pretty strong to me. I've seen him shed tackles with a simple jerk of his upper arms.

He had no camp and then got hurt a little once he did show up, so its understandable. Looks like a good player for sure.

Reaction score
One of the big problems they have is their OL is not good at all. Even before Peterson got hurt he wasn't doing anything on the ground (1.6 yds per carry on 31 attempts, and nothing over 9 yds)

Their WR's are pretty ordinary. Diggs is a decent player and Rudolph is a good TE, but Bradford gets happy feet and super nervous once he starts getting hit any.

Which is weird because Jimmy Johnson was talking on the post game show today how the Vikings are such a good team and they need to make some trades to shore up the OL because they can go far this year.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If Peters cant suit up or is greatly limited next week that'd be a huge blow for them. Their RT has been really bad in his first two starts and needs help to hold up against just about anyone.

Eagles: CB Ron Brooks was carted off the field after injuring his right ankle trying to make a tackle in the first quarter. Brooks was immediately ruled out and the injury appeared serious. ... LT Jason Peters didn't finish the game after injuring his biceps. ... LB Kamu Grugier-Hill came out with a hamstring injury.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Which is weird because Jimmy Johnson was talking on the post game show today how the Vikings are such a good team and they need to make some trades to shore up the OL because they can go far this year.

They have an excellent defense but other than Diggs and Rudolph, nothing else. They have a really mediocre offensive team.

Their other issue is their PK is inconsistent so when they are in close games, that could be a huge factor against them (like the Seattle playoff loss)

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Before today the Vikings ranked 30th in total offense, 14th in scoring offense, 32nd in rushing yds per game and 32nd in yds rushing per attempt (terrible 2.5)

Their scoring offense only ranks as high as it does because of all the turnovers they've forced and non offensive tds

Top Bottom