Reaction score
Still a minute left on the clock. Lions need a TD but I'm used to teams making miracle comebacks against us, maybe Redkins Garrett this thing.

Reaction score
Lions have gone 50 yards in two plays. Three fine outs and 40 seconds on the clock.

Lions are gonna win.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Sweet, have Stafford in FF and needed some points after his shitty day and he likely takes out the skins in the process

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Well, the Philly game just got a lot more interesting

wonder if Dallas will come out flat after the bye

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

If we can beat Philly next Sunday night, them beating the Vikes today is potentially good for us in the long run.

Huge game for us next Sunday night for sure.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If we can beat Philly next Sunday night, them beating the Vikes today is potentially good for us in the long run.

Huge game for us next Sunday night for sure.

"Sunday night".......I had a visceral reaction to this, feels like we've sucked lately on Sunday nights, is my memory off?

really has become a big game this early, looks like the east might be a little more competitive this year

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Maybe. I think Dak has this team focused in a way that Garrett and Romo could never.

I'm sort of glad the Eagles won, so then they will not come into Dallas so desperate. I'm not impressed with them. It was a game of where two good defenses played each other's bad offense. Neither the Eagles or Vikings have a running game like the Cowboys, nor are their WRs as good. Dez will be back, that helps.

What will be interesting is how either the Vikings or Redskins bounce back.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We beat the Eagles, the schedule is very favorable for us here out. The Eagles are a mixed bag. My concern is with Pederson being a rookie HC, and Garrett's 0-6 against rookie HCs in their first meetings.

Wonder if any other HC has such a distinguished or distinctive record?

Top Bottom