bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
despite severe misgivings, I hope Ramsey and Bosa are still on the board when we pick. SD will fuck this up by going safety instead of OT

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
I still think they'll pick an OT. Their OL is garbage and has been for the past two seasons.

I don't really follow San Diego like that but isn't King Dunlap and Joe Barksdale their tackles? Any clue how they've been doing? I know Dunlap just got a pretty good contract not too long ago.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't really follow San Diego like that but isn't King Dunlap and Joe Barksdale their tackles? Any clue how they've been doing? I know Dunlap just got a pretty good contract not too long ago.

I think they've had a revolving door at OL because of injuries and bad play.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Z Train....ALLLLLLLL ABOARD

[video=youtube;rwQy3cGelpI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwQy3cGelpI[/video]

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
I think they've had a revolving door at OL because of injuries and bad play.

Ah ok.. Well either way, protecting Rivers has to be number one priority for them... so Tunsil makes sense although I'd probably take Ramsey if I felt those two tackles were good enough to get the job done.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Ah ok.. Well either way, protecting Rivers has to be number one priority for them... so Tunsil makes sense although I'd probably take Ramsey if I felt those two tackles were good enough to get the job done.

They invested in Gordon last yr too (didn't they trade up to get him?) and he wasn't very good either. Needs blocking bad.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Ramsey thread. Ramsey clips.

[video=youtube;5_TPTX_9ldo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_TPTX_9ldo[/video]

Reaction score
As much as I'd like the Cowboys offense to be transformed by an elite running back like Elliott, Ramsey at 4 isn't a bad outcome at all ... especially if the front office manages to pick a high quality RB on Day 2.

Reaction score
I really feel like we're about three drafts of using first rounders on cornerbacks until we can legitimately compete.

onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score
SD has a couple of young tackles that have some money tied up in them - so they might write off this last year as just bad joo joo. And take Ramsey.

Top Bottom