dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
View attachment 3867who knows, Escobar may have got lit up by the defender on the right but the throw clearly is effected by stepping on the ankle.

Cowboys win.

Yeah, pay no attention to the Cowboy guy wide open right in front of Romo with no Bronco near him.

Moral of Romo's career- it's always someone else's fault

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You can pick a lot of games to criticize Romo. But you fools pick the one where he puts up 48 points? If anything, that game should have shown people what the guy had to put up with and what he had to overcome to win here. Dak could have never done what Romo did to keep his team in the game.

So far Dak has never done what Romo did to lose that game and others like it either

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
How can anyone claim the guy shit the bed after pasting 48 on Denver? His stat line was 25 of 36 for 506 yards with 5 TD's. His QB rating was 140. When your offense puts up 48 points and your QB throws for 500 yards and a 140 QB rating you should win every damn time.

Because with a chance to win the game he turned into Tony Ohno and threw and awful pick into triple coverage, despite another guy being wide open for easy completion right in front of him.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I believe in Dak. I believe in Zeke. I believe in the football gods having both benevolence and wraith. I have, however, been burned by believing in our defense too soon on just blind faith. I'll take the Broncos in a 27-26 type game and hope I'm wrong.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I believe in Dak. I believe in Zeke. I believe in the football gods having both benevolence and wraith. I have, however, been burned by believing in our defense too soon on just blind faith. I'll take the Broncos in a 27-26 type game and hope I'm wrong.

It's not faith in our defense, it's knowledge of how the Denver offense sucks. Just like last week.

DALLAS

Reaction score
I believe TWilly will not show us his fake injury until he misses a hands catch or fumbles. Then he will stand up and lump while the commentators say something like "yeah he's been battling a sore ankle all week and you can see how it's affecting him" ...by not allowing him to have a 360 catch radius.

Hoping Butler has a huge game and they just shut the door on undersized blocking TE TWilly.

I got Dallas with over 200 yards rushing.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Blake Bortles putting up a really strong performance today at home.

7/18, 57 yds, 2 picks, lost fumble, QB rating of 8.1

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Blake Bortles putting up a really strong performance today at home.

7/18, 57 yds, 2 picks, lost fumble, QB rating of 8.1

BTW, Bortles is the type of reclamation project Jerry likes. He has has confidence Wade Wilson could fix him.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I got Dallas with over 200 yards rushing.

I can see us reaching 200 yards today

180+ for Zeke and 20+ for the back up and Dak

Hopefully our D can get enough pressure on Siemian to cause him to make mistakes which will keep them from scoring TD's. Thereby allowing us to stay far enough ahead in points to be able to run the shit out of the ball and not have to throw against Denvers secondary to win

Top Bottom