Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Please put you pick in bold or as a separate post otherwise it will not be counted.

Cowboys @ Denver

Bluenose 1-0
thezonesucks 1-0
scot 1-0
dbair1967 1-0
thoughtexperiment 1-0
sixisbetter 1-0
spiderfan_mj 1-0
omegasupreme 1-0
dodger 1-0
maveric 1-0
eagle_9r_sknh8r 1-0
icup 1-0

bbgun 0-1
yimmeryammer 0-1
englishcowboy 0-1
theoneandonly 0-1
doomsday 0-1
cmd34 0-1

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm sticking with the COWBOYS until they give me a reason not to

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
247Sports

If Zeke gets at least 80 yards on Sunday he breaks Marcus Allen's record for straight games with over 80 yards per game at 15. This will be Zeke's 16th straight 80 yard game. I don't see that streak ending unless he gets suspended.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
A typical rule of game picking is avoid teams coming off a MNF game. Besides, I am far from sold on Simien. I'll take the Cowboys in a tight one.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Boys, though the injuries to TW, Scandrick and now Byron Jones (groin) worry me some.

Denver is a really tough place to win at in September/October. They have an unbelievable record in recent years there.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
There are people here who will pick the Cowboys every week without fail. I am more thoughtful.

Broncos

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The game will a low scoring close game for sure. But the Cowboys will come out on top.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Boys, though the injuries to TW, Scandrick and now Byron Jones (groin) worry me some.

Denver is a really tough place to win at in September/October. They have an unbelievable record in recent years there.

They're missing Leary, Shane Ray, and Crick, though.

Cowboys should win comfortably. Denver has taken a big step backwards in coaching on both sides of the ball and their QB is just a bus driver.

Only thing that concerns me a little is it seems like I haven't heard much concern about this game in the media this week, and I've found when the media are thinking that way, the players often are, too. But I'll still take Dallas, just maybe a little closer than it should be.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
They're missing Leary, Shane Ray, and Crick, though.

Cowboys should win comfortably. Denver has taken a big step backwards in coaching on both sides of the ball and their QB is just a bus driver.

Only thing that concerns me a little is it seems like I haven't heard much concern about this game in the media this week, and I've found when the media are thinking that way, the players often are, too. But I'll still take Dallas, just maybe a little closer than it should be.

they still have a good secondary, and Dez needs to end the whisper campaign that he's on the decline. we also need him to show up with TNew likely out.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

The AIR is thin up there too.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Siemian vs Precott.......gotta take Prescott and I think the Boys win comfortably.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Have they said whether Tapper would make the trip? Doesn't he have the sickle cell trait that other players have been forced to miss games out there with?

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I almost switched my pick last week. Zeke playing and Odell not should have swayed me.

I don't fear Simien or their running game.Our offense versus their defense is a great a battle.

Cowboys win.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Have they said whether Tapper would make the trip? Doesn't he have the sickle cell trait that other players have been forced to miss games out there with?

Good question, I hadn't thought about that.

Top Bottom