theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Green playing doesnt necessarily worry me. Green making it through the game is what worries me. One of the most fragile players I have ever seen.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Cowboys have issues at RB and injured WR's. Can the D play well two weeks in a row? I don't think so...plus, you're 6 and 2 and the only chance folks have to catch up is to bet against you. This might be the perfect chance. Atlanta.

Shoot your shot

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well that’s not going to help our chances

Should we take bets on what Quarter Chaz is going to get hurt?

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Falcons but would not shock me if Cowboys pulled it out. They seem to play better on the road and Garrett has the weasel factor going for him(somehow weasels out wins when you least expect it). Atlanta has been less than impressive so far, game will boil down to Cowboys defense.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I have a sneaky suspicion that Smith And Morris are going to be running with something to prove now that Zeke is finally out. Even with T Smith out and Chaz replacing him I think they are going to have a great day

I’m changing my pick to the COWBOYS

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I have a sneaky suspicion that Smith And Morris are going to be running with something to prove now that Zeke is finally out. Even with T Smith out and Chaz replacing him I think they are going to have a great day

I’m changing my pick to the COWBOYS
HOMMMMERRR! LOL

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Just a little bit. LOL

My brain says Falcons but my heart says Cowboys. And listening to my heart last year is what helped me win last season

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Just a little bit. LOL

My brain says Falcons but my heart says Cowboys. And listening to my heart last year is what helped me win last season

what does your groin say? :tiptoe

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ok, so maybe I shoulda used the term gut instead of heart. LOL

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Vegas is begging for money on Dallas, which tells me they are expecting an Atlanta win easily.

My guess is we may see a repeat of the Washington game from officials this week.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'd love to pick the Cowboys but just can't do it

No Bailey, Swain, Zeke, Tyron Smith plus hobbled Dez & Williams and a defense I don't believe is good enough or ready to win a game against the Atlanta O is just too much to overcome

but I expect Dak to fight valiantly and give us hope but this is the NFL and he can't win the game by himself.

Atlanta wins

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Atlanta. 30-10

Chaz Green will hurt himself during the National Anthem and Jeff Heath will do a serviceable job at LT.

Top Bottom