bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Vegas is begging for money on Dallas, which tells me they are expecting an Atlanta win easily.

My guess is we may see a repeat of the Washington game from officials this week.

you going to the game?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
?

since when do Cracker Barrel employees have "clients"?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'd love to pick the Cowboys but just can't do it

No Bailey, Swain, Zeke, Tyron Smith plus hobbled Dez & Williams and a defense I don't believe is good enough or ready to win a game against the Atlanta O is just too much to overcome

but I expect Dak to fight valiantly and give us hope but this is the NFL and he can't win the game by himself.

Atlanta wins
FALCONS.

Too many key players missing or hobbled for the Cowboys.
Every fiber of my football being screams the above and says Atlanta wins in an embarrassing rout. But like Scot, I went with what my heart says today in making my idiot pick.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’m sooo close to changing my pick back to Atlanta

But I just can’t do it. Something tells me our running back by committee bullshit is going to have a big day

One of them is getting a big 50+ yard TD today. Maybe on a screen.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Fuck me

I knew better and didn’t change my pick

Oh well

Just put me down for the opponents for the rest of the season, except for when we play the Charges. I’ll take the Cowboys that week

Otherwise I’m picking the opponent from here on out

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Fuck me

I knew better and didn’t change my pick

Oh well

Just put me down for the opponents for the rest of the season, except for when we play the Charges. I’ll take the Cowboys that week

Otherwise I’m picking the opponent from here on out

Giants are already in Cabo.

Top Bottom