dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
But if he's all emotional and angry like suggested? He's a intelligent guy who does really stupid things? That makes him dumb.

Needs to use better judgement on some off field stuff, but his work ethic and his knowledge of what he is supposed to do on the field is first rate.

I hope he just gashes the shit out of the Giants Sunday night.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And probably therefore forgetting things like blocking assignments and protecting the ball. Probably drops a key pass as well. He's proven himself to be dumb.

He has proven himself to have bed decision making skills. But he has also proven himself on the football field. Knowing that this is likely his only game for six weeks he is going to want to make a statement!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
He has proven himself to have bed decision making skills. But he has also proven himself on the football field. Knowing that this is likely his only game for six weeks he is going to want to make a statement!

He has proven on the field what he can do when first sprung on a unsuspecting league. They're gonna be laying for him now.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
well, now we won't have any excuses if we lose

ap4206595760660.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Knowing that this is likely his only game for six weeks he is going to want to make a statement!

That's actually not true. He actually may know by Friday evening if he's going to be available to play for awhile, if not the entire season.

If he gets his TRO (which legal people seem to think is likely) this case may not be heard and decided on until the upcoming offseason or maybe even sometime later in 2018.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
He has proven on the field what he can do when first sprung on a unsuspecting league. They're gonna be laying for him now.

I do think Gnats are game planning for Zeke and will elect to make Dak beat them throwing. Their defense probably sells out on stuffing the run.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I do think Gnats are game planning for Zeke and will elect to make Dak beat them throwing. Their defense probably sells out on stuffing the run.

That's how they held us to 7 points last time. Confident I'm sure that our inept coaching couldn't adjust. And they were right.

I bet they just fucking laugh at Garrett, next day in the film room.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That's how they held us to 7 points last time. Confident I'm sure that our inept coaching couldn't adjust. And they were right.

Yeah but the weather wont be any factor whatsoever, and kind of was in NY last December.

He also isn't a rookie anymore.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Wonder if our guys fucking laugh at McAdoo. We held them to 10 pts last time we played them.

I love how everyone acts like the Giants owned us or something last yr. They won two games by a combined 4 damn points.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah yeah, they have film on him now, they've had all off season to prepare, they will stack the box

I don't give a shit what they plan to do. It's still their D- line vs our O-line

Zeke is still going to run over them! He's not a rookie anymore and will have a chip on his shoulder because of this witch hunt. He is going to want to give a big middle finger to Goodell and this will be his first opportunity to do so

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
e389b8a89282eb2dd086de6bc0932ed7.jpg

It looks like the Tarded boy next door is already talking shit about our secondary

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Wonder if our guys fucking laugh at McAdoo. We held them to 10 pts last time we played them.

I love how everyone acts like the Giants owned us or something last yr. They won two games by a combined 4 damn points.

That's the difference superior coaching typically makes on game day. Thanks for supporting my point, weather excuse included. Good coaches know how to adjust for that too, Ginger doesn't.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Yeah yeah, they have film on him now, they've had all off season to prepare, they will stack the box

I don't give a shit what they plan to do. It's still their D- line vs our O-line

Zeke is still going to run over them! He's not a rookie anymore and will have a chip on his shoulder because of this witch hunt. He is going to want to give a big middle finger to Goodell and this will be his first opportunity to do so

That's what the typical fan's heart hopes for and says. Use your brain instead.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Yeah but the weather wont be any factor whatsoever, and kind of was in NY last December.

He also isn't a rookie anymore.

Always an excuse, be it refs, weather, whatever. Main chapter of the loser playbook. The one right before "moral victories."

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't think that anyone will ever dispute that the Cowboys are at a disadvantage when it comes to coaching. It doesn't matter who our opponent is, we will always be at a disadvantage because of Garrett

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Both Zeke and Dak have something to prove. They lost to NYG twice last season. You don't think that these two have been waiting for their chance to finally beat them?

They have had this game circled on the calendar since it was announced

Top Bottom