icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
hayward's ankle exploded 5 minutes into his celtics debut in 2017

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
So Dak held out for what then exactly? If it wasn't money and he wanted titles, why not request a trade? And if Dak would have signed for 4 years, as opposed to 5, is that because the mathematical probability of winning a SB was greater if he signed for 4 years? Do you ever think how silly you sound and it makes no sense. Are you Joe Biden or something.
There are many reasons a shorter contract gives would give him a greater chance at a title as he would have more options for the life of his career.

A logical mind would realize that at a glance. Your just too sick in the head to think straight. That's generally true of ignorant followers (simpletons) who can't think for themselves like you.

BTW, have you figured out if you're a Cowboy fan yet? Or are you waiting for guidance from Fox news?

BTW, I'll put a CNote on Joe. Are you willing to bet money of your organed haired wanna be führer?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There are many reasons a shorter contract gives would give him a greater chance at a title as he would have more options for the life of his career.

You're contradicting yourself. So he would sign a shorter contract with the Cowboys because it gives him a chance to win a SB after he leaves the Cowboys? So it's not about getting a second contract (sooner)?

Oh hell, why am I even asking you. It's too complicated for your simple mind. Every opinion forum needs a resident dolt so just stick around for the laughs you give the other members.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No, I'm not. I repeat.

"There are many reasons a shorter contract would give him a greater chance at a title as he would have more options for the life of his career."

No need to repeat it. We all got that you're an idiot the first time you said it.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
hayward's ankle exploded 5 minutes into his celtics debut in 2017

I was watching that game when it happen. Horrible injury! There was another guy that played for the Suns that broke his leg the same way that same season. I can’t remember his name though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think Dak is worth $30 Million for 5 years. I mean total... for 5 years...as the back-up QB for Dallas.

Tony Romo wanted but nothing to win, with a passion. And where did all that "want" get us??

I'd much rather have a QB that knew "how" to win, more than "wanting" to win.

I really wanted to get with the prettiest girl in HS. All my "want" didn't get me anything...
Total nonsense. In fact he didn't even mind losing all that much. "If losing is the worst thing that can happen then I'm doing great" or some such.

That was the comment after that blowout debacle loss to Philly in 2008 I believe

"If this is the worst thing that ever happens to me"

And of course that was less than a yr after the Cabo trip during the playoffs bullshit.

Romo had more power than anyone in the organization from a player standpoint, other than Troy Aikman. Jones admitted it several times. And yet Romo never once complained about the clapping fool HC, instead he loved the guy and yucked it up with him all the time. He stood by and watched Garrett be the picture of mediocrity and happily signed contract extensions. He could have refused to sign any contract extensions unless the Jones' made a coaching change, he did nothing.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Monday night is going to be interesting and if Dalton plays well it's going to complicate the off-season. I'll go on record as saying I don't think Dalton is a better all-around QB than Dak. I believe Dalton may be a better passer, but does he know the offense? Does he have a report with the players/receivers? Does he have the leadership factor that Dak has? If Dalton plays "well" where does that leave Dak?

I'll be interested in seeing if Dalton goes downfield. I'll also be interested in seeing how Lamb does with Dalton throwing the rock. It seemed that Lamb and Dak had a chemistry.

I'm also getting disappointed with Cooper. He's running his routes short and just seems to take himself out of games at critical moments. He's our #1 and maybe I expect too much. Both Cooper and Lamb are in the top 10 in receiving yards. We'll either have a lot of answers at the end of the season or a whole lot more questions. It can go either way.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm also getting disappointed with Cooper. He's running his routes short and just seems to take himself out of games at critical moments. He's our #1 and maybe I expect too much. Both Cooper and Lamb are in the top 10 in receiving yards. We'll either have a lot of answers at the end of the season or a whole lot more questions. It can go either way.

He leads the team in receptions by a fairly wide margin and had a 12 catch game as well.

He doesn't decide what routes he runs, the coaches are pretty much doing that.

That said, he clearly has some sort of injury they are being careful with as he missed a decent amount of the end of camp and they were pretty tight lipped about what was going on with him exactly.

All the above said, because Gallup has to get a new deal soon, because Lamb is so good and Wilson has really come on, it would make sense to me if the team quietly shopped Cooper before the trade deadline and see if some WR desperate team would bite on something for us.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Is Dalton more of a pocket passer and likely to suffer from the depleted O-line?

You'd think. I can see a lot of 3 step drops and handing the rock to Zeke. Having said that, having the best OL in the game is/was a luxury.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
He leads the team in receptions by a fairly wide margin and had a 12 catch game as well.

That said, he clearly has some sort of injury they are being careful with as he missed a decent amount of the end of camp and they were pretty tight lipped about what was going on with him exactly.

All the above said, because Gallup has to get a new deal soon, because Lamb is so good and Wilson has really come on, it would make sense to me if the team quietly shopped Cooper before the trade deadline and see if some WR desperate team would bite on something for us.

It would be nice to trade a player where we are deep and get something in return. But I doubt anyone will give a #1 for Cooper. I wouldn't trade him for anything less. Jerry probably wouldn't do it anyway. Cooper's a shiny toy and I can see Gallup not getting signed and leaving as a FA. It's the Cowboys way.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Is Dalton more of a pocket passer and likely to suffer from the depleted O-line?

That’s what I’m afraid of. That’s why I was wondering if they would bring in a vet QB (other than Garrett Gilbert). DeNucci is 1 blindside sack away from being in the same situation Dak was in 5 years ago.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

I would move Cooper in a heartbeat if there were any takers. What teams (not in the NFC East) need a starting WR? Bears? Pats?

Number1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
No need to repeat it. We all got that you're an idiot the first time you said it.

as usual you're just being belligerent and rude, typical of fools like you and the rest of your herd

same sort of gup you came with when I said "I'd rather have a bad ass OL than a SB winning coach, PB QB, PB RB, and PB WR". You said some silly blah-blah-lie and asked for "proof". Well, one cannot prove an opinion by definition.
but, that exact scenario did come up a few weeks back ... go watch the CLE vs DAL game tape,
and even you might begin to understand the value of an OL

see that game wasn't about being out schemed as many here claim ... like ya'll pretended when the Rams did much the same vs a different coaching staff in the Boys' last playoff game. it's called manhandled - straight pushed

"this is a violent game played by violent men", but you and rest of the fantasy football herd do not get it

so there's another jewel for ya, which I doubt you'll get
highly successful people are very concerned about personal goals, not just fear and greed when negotiating. and play their intentions close to the vest

but some folks are money grubbing sluts, who don't get it, and feel folks who do get it are "losers and suckers"
for some reason you loud mouth clown types are like that and flock together, I pity you dumb tricks

even if Dak were just a money hungry clown like you ... in round numbers
one 1 yr $30M tagged, or probably 2 yr $60M tagged (even after injury), or 5+ yr with $100M guaranteed
any of the 3 outcomes ain't loosing - how come you clown types can't count?
is it that you turned clown because you can't count as a defense mechanism?
IMO, it's the result of being spiritually twisted

look, Dak's been gambling on Dak since at least 10 years and beating the hell out of the odds
and you think the guy gambled and lost because he hasn't signed a long term deal with JJ - LOL

do you really want a QB motivated by fear and greed and lacking self confidence? REALLY?
what's your opinion of why anyone would want a thing that thinks like you as a franchise QB?
and ummm, prove your opinion trick

Top Bottom