Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
87f48879212330f73a11445998b5d95d.jpg

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
still appreciate both Romo & Prescott. Those two are the only reason this franchise isn’t perpetually 5-12 due to the incompetence of the
And they're both the result of just, dumb luck.

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
Lol. Marino giving advice on getting "over that hump". How many rings do you have Danny? Asking for a friend!

Last edited:

Kirk61

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Dak has zero fucking leadership. How man times have we seen Lamb miss a poorly thrown ball from Dak then look over to sidelines at the coach with a WTF look on his face. All Dak does each year is rinse and repeat and thats it.

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
Dak has zero fucking leadership. How man times have we seen Lamb miss a poorly thrown ball from Dak then look over to sidelines at the coach with a WTF look on his face. All Dak does each year is rinse and repeat and thats it.
A perfect quarterback doesn't exist. When they're off, they're off. Prescott is very accurate. Screenshot_20240208_124605_Chrome.jpg

Unfortunately, he chokes in the playoffs & runs around like a deer in headlights! It's getting very old.

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
I only want those stats for games that were won, iow, no garbage stats.

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
Let's not get out of hand here lol. Lamb wouldn't have been 2nd in receiving yards last season IF that were an issue.

That said, Dak's a decent quarterback. Not great, but decent. He can't get past the 1st round in the postseason. He's definitely NOT worth the coin he's making now, not to mention an extention. I really thought he would make it over that hump. I'll be the first to admit that. But after 3 consecutive years of failure in the postseason?! 😡

Draft a kid out of school & move on from this overpaid under achieving quarterback.

Kirk61

Practice Squad
Reaction score
A stripper hits rock bottom in her life 7 years latter and now tries to extort money from Dak, I'm glad he's suing her back! I 'm no fan of Dak but, he doesn't come across as a rapist. If he were, more accusation would probably have come forward in those 7 years.

Top Bottom