Kirk61

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Dak no longer gives a shit ( as if he ever did) about winning a championship , he's career is winding down and all that matters to him now is how much more he can suck Jerry dry before he is booted. It time for Jerry to give Trey Lance more playing time. Dak is a lame duck QB and needs gone!.

daboyz

📣 Cheerleader
Reaction score
Dak no longer gives a shit ( as if he ever did) about winning a championship , he's career is winding down and all that matters to him now is how much more he can suck Jerry dry before he is booted. It time for Jerry to give Trey Lance more playing time. Dak is a lame duck QB and needs gone!.
Dallas is entering a pivotal year w/out making real moves to ensure their future. Even beyond Dak, they still have to make moves on long-term contracts for Lamb & Parsons. They could have acquired multiple first-round draft picks for Dak & have the money to pay Lamb & Parsons. It's inexcusable that they haven't made the requisite moves to capitalize on such a huge upcoming season.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't think this is true. There's a difference between not giving a shit and just not being capable.

By all accounts he works his ass off, but he is not (and never will be) an elite winner like Roger or Troy. And while everyone says he is a quality locker room leader, he is not the same type of fire and brimstone hold everyone accountable guy that 12 and 8 were either.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
35f6cf92914a64eef186604942a3d560.jpg

So according to this graphic, assuming the numbers are legit
(which I’m not willing to put in the time and effort to verify)

the only difference between Dak and Mahomes is Dak chokes in the playoffs and Mahomes excels in the playoffs.

Seems legit

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm sure the Prescott people are throwing that in Jones and Spawn's face every day trying to make that case

Top Bottom