NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Good luck ever trying to convince a judge and jury you were justified in killing somebody because they were bullying you.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Good luck ever trying to convince a judge and jury you were justified in killing somebody because they were bullying you.

I wouldn't put anything pass juries these days. And if you have a skilled attorney... you don't need luck.

Reaction score
So. Doesn't make it right. And they didn't defend Incognito's use of the racial epithet. And if they truly supported Incognito... how come they didn't also join in on the bullying?

A number of the players have all come out and said Martin and Incognito were very good friends. One of the Olineman said they were like big brother/little brother.

What I find of no surprise is that people on this board support Incognito's BULLYING, but yet got their panties all in a bunch against Roy Williams when he did some harmless HAZING on Dez, by insisting Dez carry his shoulder pads.

That probably has to do more with Roy being a complete scrub player.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
A number of the players have all come out and said Martin and Incognito were very good friends. One of the Olineman said they were like big brother/little brother.

Sounds like those players might be doing damage control.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
He's scared for his life.

When all is said and done, Incognito will get a little fine from the league office and Martin will say that he doesn't really want to play pro football anymore. The racist charges will fade away and all will be well. There are too many players and coaches supporting Ritchie for this to go very far. I kinda wish Dallas would trade for him and let him bully some of the bitches on their team.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
It has become a curse to be a white man in this society . Living under the cloud of white guilt is such a burden.

Sorta, would you give it up though? It hasn't become that bad yet, the mere feeling of personal responsibility for my place in the world (justified or not) makes it worth it.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Shannon Sharpe is trying to talk about it with his clown suit on.

How did he get that job? Oh I know.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Fox did a better job discussing this. Jay Glazer sat down with Incognito, who explained himself and gave him his transcript of texts to Martin over the last several months. It sounds like he was a friend to Martin to me.

The CBS guys acted like Incognito killed a family of five, especially Shannon Sharpe. Then Bill Cowher feined outrage. I'm not watching that show ever again. I'm not a James Brown fan at all and especially not that clown Shannon Sharpe either. Awful.

It has become a curse to be a white man in this society . Living under the cloud of white guilt is such a burden.

Yeah it's a joke. Fuck it. I'll never be ashamed at who I am nor will I feel guilty.

Reaction score
Um you need driving to have a society you need hazing and threats to harm an individual.

You walk by my house at night, I'll kill you.
You walk towards my car, I'll kill you.
You threaten my mother and me, I'll kill you.

Top Bottom