Reaction score
Nah. If he lets everyone know ahead of time, "Look, guys, this guy is saying all this stuff to me, threatening me, and I've let it be known that enough is enough. If he keeps going, I'm going to beat his ass."

No way anyone on the team would suspend him for it.

Even with all that evidence incognito im sure could always sue.

Martin shouldn't have given anyone a dime and he should've told incognito to stop Being a fag.

Reaction score
Like, of course incognito wouldn't try this with James Harrison or ray rice. But Martin isn't necessarily a puss he just didnt want this stuff on top of his own personal life Stress.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well Martin is half-white. If he was a full brotha, Incognito would probably have to literally live up to his name.

LOL. First Riley Cooper, and not this pos. I swear you all lost your ever fucking mind since Obama became POTUS.

All you have to do is look at prison stats, Laz. You have no room to talk at all.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
All you have to do is look at prison stats, Laz. You have no room to talk at all.

Ok and...? What does that have to do with Incognito talking shit to a half-white? He was "suspended", but let's be real... that was for his protection. No way he could go back to that locker room.

I have plenty of room to talk. I've never been to prison. Don't know anyone personally that has been to prison.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ok and...? What does that have to do with Incognito talking shit to a half-white? He was "suspended", but let's be real... that was for his protection. No way he could go back to that locker room.

I have plenty of room to talk. I've never been to prison. Don't know anyone personally that has been to prison.

If you want to say white people have lost their minds since Obama was elected, which is incorrect, look at crime and prison population statistics and then get back on me who has lost their minds.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

One more thing inbred. I assume you are referring to how there are more Black people in prison compared to white, correct? Well there is a simple explanation: sentencing disparity borne of racism. Blacks are more likely to receive longer, stiffer prison sentences for idientical crimes committed by their white counterparts.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If you want to say white people have lost their minds since Obama was elected, which is incorrect, look at crime and prison population statistics and then get back on me who has lost their minds.

They have. These teabaggers have went nuts, pun intended.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Good for you

Not buying it. And you lost a ton of my respect siding with Laz.

Top Bottom