Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
hey, i agree that they are there and unfair, but they are done for a reason. Eventually you lose the benifet of the doubt.

Exactly

It's always someone else's fucking fault with some people. Making excuses gets you dead last, even behind immigrants who just got here.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's better than being a ******.

I wouldn't know. I'm not a n*****. But is being an poor inbred white trash like yourself really being better than a n*****? Once again, I wouldn't know. But I doubt it. Pretty much the same, except the inbred part trumps as being the worse.

Last edited:

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Fuck...Jon no damn excuse for typing (insinuating) the n word. It's just stupid and ridiculous for a grown ass man with half a brain to use that word.

Not to mention we are a fan of a sport that is 60% African American.

Laz, stop turning every GD post into a race issue. Please stop with the awful mom and sister jokes. Not that they are offensive, they are just stupid.

F you guys for making me moderate this place. Next less than cool post gets you a timeout. Sheik and whoever can reinstate you a minute later for all I care but I'll do it anyway. Chill the f out and talk about football or any of the countless nonsense topics we discuss here. The race shit stops now.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Props to Siragusa on Dan Patrick... He's saying Martin should've stood up for himself instead of running away and quitting, that these are grown men and not kids on a playground.

I bet he gets tons of crap for saying it, though. Even Patrick seems to be incredulous that Goose isn't totally outraged.

BangersandMash

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Laz, when you're obsessed with defining racism through rhetoric you're doing exactly what they want you to do. I lived in Santa Monica for years and have come across the most racist people I have met in my life, but I never heard them say one racist word because they hide their racism by encouraging the notion that racism stems from a man's words, not what's in his heart. Now the NFL is DYING for this to turn into a race issues because they might be in deep doo-doo if inquiries are made about some of the other issues at hand. It's so easy and convenient for them to say he's just a racist P.O.S that hates black people, but why was he being defended by Wake and Wallace? When they can pull the wool over our eyes and get us so caught up in what he said, that's when the real issues get passed by. The only thing that matters to me in all this is not is Incognito a racist, but when it began, who participated, and most importantly who turned a blind eye because Incognito was a key starter for them. This would have Goodell and the rest of the prick owners shaking in their boots because who says this isn't a league wide epidemic being ignored because as we learned from Penn State, winning football games comes before everything. If there was an opportunity for Penn State to label Sandusky as a racist they would have jumped on it in a second.

Top Bottom