Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
With most of us being placed on lockdown I was curious to know what you guys are all watching. If this lockdown gets extended we will need to find a way to keep ourselves entertained.

So what shows would you recommend on Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney + or other streaming sources?

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Eh, my wife is a big Vin Diesel fan, but somehow had never seen the Riddick movies. Now, with on demand she has seen all three.
Been having a lot of fun showing her movies she missed out on.
Besides the Riddick movies, she really liked "Unforgiven" and "The Hitman's Bodyguard"

Edit: Really don't have any recommendations from streamers.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Thx Six

Doesn’t matter if it’s a show or a movie. I’m just looking for something new to watch to pass the time

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've come to like Netflix. Never watch it until just recently. Narcos and now Ozark. Also watched a movie called Hostiles with Christian Bale. Not a bad movie and I like Westerns. Drives my wife and kids nuts.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Not a bad movie and I like Westerns
Modern-day Western: No Country for Old Men.
If you can find it: In the Electric Mist (Great Flick)
Best of the classic John Wayne Westerns (IMO) The Cowboys

TV Stuff you mighta missed:

Breaking Bad. No, seriously.
Mad Men. A must-watch binger.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I've come to like Netflix. Never watch it until just recently. Narcos and now Ozark. Also watched a movie called Hostiles with Christian Bale. Not a bad movie and I like Westerns. Drives my wife and kids nuts.

I watched both Ozark and Narcos. I liked them both. I’m looking forward to the final season of Ozark coming out on Friday I believe

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

I’ve seen all the rest of these besides In the Electric Mist

I’ll have to take a look, it sounds interesting and something the wife would love

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Have quite a few things on my to watch list, but from what I can vouch for:

Netflix - Stranger Things, of course. Also October Faction, Santa Clarita Diet and Don't F**k With Cats: Hunting an Internet Killer.

Network tv shows - Without going into anything that's interconnecting multiple shows, I'd throw Supernatural, the Blacklist and The Rookie out there.

Beyond the obvious franchises, the one movie I've seen lately that immediately comes to mind is Knives Out. Just excellently done.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

No Country for Old Men was a great movie. I was looking a few John Wayne movies including The Shootist. Breaking Bad is something I need to start watching.......

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I’ve seen all the rest of these besides In the Electric Mist

I’ll have to take a look, it sounds interesting and something the wife would love
Based on the novel "In the electric mist with Confederate dead."

Last acting role for Levon Helm and he's great in it as the ghost of General John Bell Hood.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Also... You gotta watch Woody Harrelson in "Defendor." It's really good and he plays it to the hilt.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Right now I’m on a case and bored out of my mind beyond belief. So I’m watching the new season of Altered Carbon. I might finish the season before this case is over with the way things are going.

For those that like sci-fi take a look at this series. It’s pretty good

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
Well I have to work At the c store. They open during lockdown. But other times I would watch some dvds / blurays and social with my rl/online friends on second life.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

Did you watch the first Narcos series about Pablo Escobar or Narcos: Mexico with Diego Luna? Both are really good!

If you like documentaries you have to watch Tiger King. Those are some wheels off people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Watching some films about Easter... but...

Christ was crucified on Wednesday, before Passover, and taken down and buried before sunset. And Christ rose from grave 3 Days & 3 Nights later before the sun set on Saturday, on the Sabbath, the 7th day of the week.

Top Bottom