SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Reading "The Prometheus Deception"by Robert Ludlum,same guy who wrote the Bourne books.
Lots of action,but seems he's padding his word count in spots.

Reaction score
Just finished "On the Run: A Mafia Childhood"

Written by Greg & Gina Hill, Henry Hills kids.

Talks about their memories of their dad and experiences growing up in the witness protection program.

Interesting read IMO because Goodfellas is one of my favorite movies. And if you like the movie you probably liked the Henry Hill character. But after reading about how their lives were, you really get a picture of what a complete piece of utter shit Henry Hill really was.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
The QB The Making of Modern Quarterbacks by Bruce Feldman

then

The Tao of Chip Kelly by Mark Saltveit

also the textbook for my current class is more interesting than I thought it would be
Adolescence by John Santrock

Reaction score
I thought Henry Hill had 2 daughters?

Nicholas Peligi (or whatever), author of Wiseguys, changed it to two daughters to help protect the kids identities.

His book, from which the movie Goodfellas was born, was written while the family was still in the WPP

Reaction score
Just finished Black Dahlia Avenger by Steve Hodel.

He presents a very thorough case as to how his own father, George Hodel, is responsible for the Elizabeth Short and other murders.

Decent book if you like true-crime.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I read this awhile back. Good book.

I want to read Parcells new book

I'm enjoying it, I love their outside the box thinking and boldness to cut "star" players yet still compete at a high level

People want to dismiss Belichick by calling him a cheater, but the combo of him and Ernie Adams runs circles around the rest of the league, year in & out, I'd look within their ranks for future coaches if I was GM. I wonder how Josh McDaniels might do if given another chance, especially if he stays under Belichick for another 5+ years before head coaching again

Top Bottom