nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Fuck Garrett and what this means for him this was a beat down of epic proportions
Wiping the field with those asstards is so satisfying
I hate the Shegals with a passion and every phase played a great game today
I agree that this means nothing as far as who we really are but we have to start somewhere and this week was as good as any...

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i wish it was garrett on the podium answering the same questions in the same way

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
i wish it was garrett on the podium answering the same questions in the same way

jeri, et al think we can't handle the truth and constantly patronize us with their nonsense

Jimmy was brutally honest & I loved it, Parcells too in a funny way, gawd I miss that

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So the Cowboys beat down the Shegulls last night

Yay and shit

But I need someone to explain something to me

In games 1,2, and 3 we looked like world beaters. We were attacking downfield, and pretty much moving the ball at will.

Then in games 4, 5, and 6 we looked like the Cowboys of old. We looked like we were back to trying not to lose the game as opposed to attacking and trying to actually win the game.

Then last night in game 7 we looked to be back to our early season form and were attacking again, our defense finally showed up and we looked great for the most part.

So my question is WTF happened over the last 3 games? And don’t give me that “we finally played good teams” because we played and lost to the winless Dolphins.

Honestly the Cowboys looked like they are two entirely different coached teams between their losses and their wins. The team played different and the game plans were entirely different during our wins and losses. No consistency whatsoever. It’s like we didn’t even show up to play during our losses. In game 4 we completely stopped doing what was working really well for us in games 1-3.

On a side note Ian Rappaport just reported on the NFL network said that LVE has a stinger and that he actually wanted to go back in the game last night. He is not expected to miss any game time.

Same with Quinn. He injured a rib and is not expected to miss any game time.

The bye will give them both time to heal up

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Scott-

I was going to ask a similar question. But my question isn't so much about play calling, it's more about starting off the game ready to play and playing with intensity from the opening kickoff. How can a team come out so inspired last night yet have previous games against the packers, jets, dolphins where we obviously were flat and not ready. I think even the redskin game we fell behind early. Did Doug Pederson do a better job of motivating the cowboys than Garrett can do?

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Egirls turned the ball over 4 times. When that happens you almost always lose. The first two lead directly to TDs.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So my question is WTF happened over the last 3 games? And don’t give me that “we finally played good teams” because we played and lost to the winless Dolphins.

Lost in everyone's love affair with Dak last evening is the play of the defense. Dak did what Dak does when everything around him is going well, including the OL and Zeke. Dak played well and I give him props, but the D set the tone early and often last night.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Lost in everyone's love affair with Dak last evening is the play of the defense. Dak did what Dak does when everything around him is going well, including the OL and Zeke. Dak played well and I give him props, but the D set the tone early and often last night.
i would be hyped up too if i played offense for the cowboys and seeing the defense get a turnover, thereby giving you the ball in their territory without doing anything.

good field position is an aphrodisiac for an offense that hasnt gotten any in years

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Fun game to watch. Not much I can add, you guys are covering it pretty well.
But I will say Fuck The Eagles because that's always the right answer.
Anybody think it's a good idea to get future opponents coaches to predict an asskicking? Maybe a GoFundMe for bribes or something? Of course Belichick would mumble, but we could use captions.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ya gotta love it

The Shegulls get shitstomped by the Cowboys and the team starts to fall apart

It appears that not all is well in Philly

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
Whoever lives in Dallas, did the football field for Dallas Cowboys got distroyed in tornado?

Top Bottom