icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
the saints defense has 9 sacks in 3 games. cowboys have allowed 2 sacks so far and they havent faced a player like cam jordan yet.

on the other side of it, the saints probably arent too worried about the cowboys pass rush. but, who knows what the robert quinn effect will have. quinn has had at least 1 sack in every game he's played against the saints. he has 5 sacks in 4 career games vs. the saints.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’m picking the Cowboys

This one won’t be easy. It will be our first test of the season. We will win, but it won’t come easy like it has in the last three games. Dak is going to have to play from behind for the first time all season. But he will get it done

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I’m picking the Cowboys

This one won’t be easy. It will be our first test of the season. We will win, but it won’t come easy like it has in the last three games. Dak is going to have to play from behind for the first time all season. But he will get it done
My god you've..... Homered totally out!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Naw

Homering out would be saying Dak is gonna throw for 500 yards, 4 TD’s, and run another one in while we blow out the Saints and their back up QB

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Naw

Homering out would be saying Dak is gonna throw for 500 yards, 4 TD’s, and run another one in while we blow out the Saints and their back up QB
That would be just, silly. Homers have faith... Predict a win despite our 3 wins being against the most dismal teams in the league. Nawlins ain't dismal and it has one very important thing we don't have - a real head coach.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
That would be just, silly. Homers have faith... Predict a win despite our 3 wins being against the most dismal teams in the league. Nawlins ain't dismal and it has one very important thing we don't have - a real head coach.

Oh what a difference a year makes.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
How did our bad coach beat their "real" coach last year? The Cowboys have won in loud venues before. If we lose, it'll be because NO made more plays, not the noise.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
How did our bad coach beat their "real" coach last year? The Cowboys have won in loud venues before. If we lose, it'll be because NO made more plays, not the noise.
I never mentioned noise and it doesn't concern me. I'm more concerned about the opponent, playing very well, in their house on prime time TV. With the 3-0 Cowboys who haven't played anyone yet and are full of themselves. Last year in Arlington we were hungry and trying to prove something. All season last year the team chemistry overcame the weenie HC. The same weenie that didn't have the team ready to play last week.

You can make a pick too ya know. I'm not feeling it, never got on the hype train and in fact I'm not even heading toward the station. I remain highly doubtful and skeptical.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Saints barely beat the Texans at the last minute with Breese. They got blown out by the Rams with Breese.

And they would have lost to the Seahawks if the Hawks didn’t drop a TD in the end zone

They ain’t shit
If we stop Kamara we win easily

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Eagles would have had an easy pick six there if he'd held onto the ball...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This won't be an easy matchup. Bridgewater didn't play horrible last week, and with another full week and a game as starter under his belt he could be better this Sunday. One of two things will happen, either one team's stars will have to step up over the other's, or one team's coach will. The first one I think favors Dallas, the second obviously does not. Either way, I say it's a 27-24 kind of game, in whose favor damn if I know...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Jordan Howard is looking like an All-Pro against the Packers D, wow...

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The Cowboys will play without DE Tyrone Crawford (hip), WR Michael Gallup (knee) and DT Antwaun Woods (knee) on Sunday night. LB Luke Gifford (ankle) is listed as questionable.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Most of the talking heads seem to be on the Saints here which is usually a bad sign. I am going Saints and hope I am wrong. Cowboys can't have a first half like last week.

Top Bottom