nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Agreed a first half like last week and we will be chasing points and the Saints
Though the teams we have played suck beyond all suck, except for the first half against the Fins, we've been dominant and done what we were supposed to do so feeling pretty good about this game
I do worry about our D still rounding into shape and agree Kamara is the key especially on screens...man is an absolute beast
The game I want to fucken' crush is against that fuckhead Rodgers...I hope we absolutely decimate that ahole!!!

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
If we come out as flat as we did last week, it won't end well.
Need a fast start to get the crowd out of it.

This is clearly a game where the head coaching edge goes to the Saints. And you just know that Payton is devising some things that we won't be prepared for.

I think it does help us that Saints got a big win last week. I really want this W because I think next week, Aaron Rodgers is gonna be one pissed off MFer.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Hitman Jeff Heath cleared on the Hurns hit. No fine no penalty.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Josh Allen is fun to watch, but damn he needs to learn how to hang onto the ball...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Fuck. Daniel Jones is the real deal.

I was thinking the same thing

It looks like we “might” have many years of decent battles to come

I was hoping they would end up in shitty QB hell for years before they found a decent one

No such luck

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Officials overturned Detroit's touchdown and then Stafford fumbled it away. Might be what the Chiefs need to wake up.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Officials overturned Detroit's touchdown and then Stafford fumbled it away. Might be what the Chiefs need to wake up.
Bizarre sequence that was, KC drives down the field and fumbles it away, DET gets right back to the KC one, fumbles weirdly, and gives up a 99-yard fumble return TD!

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Bizarre sequence that was, KC drives down the field and fumbles it away, DET gets right back to the KC one, fumbles weirdly, and gives up a 99-yard fumble return TD!
I've got to give Detroit props, they drove right back down and got a field goal. If you'd have told me that they'd get to this point in the game and Mahomes wouldn't have a touchdown pass I'd have said you were nuts.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I've got to give Detroit props, they drove right back down and got a field goal. If you'd have told me that they'd get to this point in the game and Mahomes wouldn't have a touchdown pass I'd have said you were nuts.
I've seen this sorta coming this season, more and more they're facing 8 DBs and refuse to take advantage by running the damn ball. Then when the opponent beefs that up a little with a couple of LBs and six DBs, they run - Mahomes doesn't check out of it! Detroit is the only team so far this season, obstinately staying in that defense.

It's a flaw their HC is gonna have to address or he's gonna see a steady diet of this all season.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Jones nails Josh Allen with a blatant helmet to helmet, and not only does he not get tossed but the Bills were holding so the personal foul doesn't even count?! I call bullshit...

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Jones nails Josh Allen with a blatant helmet to helmet, and not only does he not get tossed but the Bills were holding so the personal foul doesn't even count?! I call bullshit...
There'll be a hefty fine though. Not sure it was targeting, judgement call by the official.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Trubisky out with what looked like a broken clavicle, though the Bears are looking better on offense so far without him...

Top Bottom