kwcoolk619

Practice Squad
Reaction score
To be fair, Marvin did not have near as talent to work with as Garrett. Also, Marvin is one hell of a DC; Garrett sucks as an OC as well.

Now that's an idea: Marvin Lewis as DC. Works for me. Plus he is with Herm Edwards on the sidelines at Arizona State University. Lewis is gaining experience in today's college football . That is a start to being relevant to the present.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Lmao!

I just switched channels to the Packers and Vikings game and the very first thing I hear out of Boogers mouth is “with how much talent that they (Cowboys) have that it’s just too little to late. And you get the feeling that Jerry wants to make a change”

I’m not really sure what preceded that comment. But I absolutely love the fact that during a Monday night game where the Cowboys are not playing that they are still talking about Garrett getting fired!

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
that wont matter either
Maybe it won't. But keeping the Clapper and the crew of the SS Screwup at the helm sure as hell won't get it done. We have 0 percent chance without a change. Even if a new coach only ups that to 5 percent, I'll take it over another year, hell, another game of what we've got now.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Lmao!

I just switched channels to the Packers and Vikings game and the very first thing I hear out of Boogers mouth is “with how much talent that they (Cowboys) have that it’s just too little to late. And you get the feeling that Jerry wants to make a change”

I’m not really sure what preceded that comment. But I absolutely love the fact that during a Monday night game where the Cowboys are not playing that they are still talking about Garrett getting fired!

we'd be far better off if everyone quit talking about anything related to the Cowboys

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
we'd be far better off if everyone quit talking about anything related to the Cowboys
Yep because the more Jerruh hears about making a change the more likely it is that he'll get his back up and extend Ginger just to send out a big FU.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Screw that

I want Jeruh to choke on the entire world talking about how he kept Garrett around way past his expiration date and let him waste what most people are calling the Cowboys most talented team in decades

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Screw that

I want Jeruh to choke on the entire world talking about how he kept Garrett around way past his expiration date and let him waste what most people are calling the Cowboys most talented team in decades
And watch him triple down.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yep because the more Jerruh hears about making a change the more likely it is that he'll get his back up and extend Ginger just to send out a big FU.

Thats possible too but my point was jeri is happy as long as the team is being talked about, he only fears apathy (or pays lip service to this notion)

listen starting at 21:15:

Last edited:

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Screw that

he doesnt care, he's happy when the the world is talking about the team, whether its good or bad, it doesnt matter

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
At least after the crap that's been out on that field tonight, all the Vikings fans here will be a little quieter tomorrow...

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
At least after the crap that's been out on that field tonight, all the Vikings fans here will be a little quieter tomorrow...

Make of this what you will, but Mike Florio said on PFT Live he heard that Zimmer might be in the running for the Cowboys job. If the Vikings have a couple more performances like that, Zimmer might not last.

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
depressing all around today. this place needs a pick-me-up.

spiffy-gifs-daily-8.1-2.gif

Do we need to do what TexAgs does and create a hot chick thread?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Pretty good assessment by JJT.

Ultimate outcome- replace the loser HC and staff asap.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Gee why blitz any when the front 4 was generating SO MUCH pressure on their on, amirite?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
depressing all around today. this place needs a pick-me-up.

spiffy-gifs-daily-8.1-2.gif

BB it's not too late to get me this for Christmas, just wrap her up and Fedex her my way.

I've been really good this year, I think I deserve it.

Top Bottom