bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm trying to imagine Bill Walsh pulling Jerry Rice off the field on 4th and 8 - with their season on the line - because "he needed to rest."

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm trying to imagine Bill Walsh pulling Jerry Rice off the field on 4th and 8 - with their season on the line - because "he needed to rest."

BB, Walsh was not as cutting edge as Garrett. Garrett is way ahead of the curve when it comes to stuff like this.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Garrett out there this morning saying it was Kellen Moore's decision to rotate WR's.

Garrett doing what Garrett does. Blame others and never accept responsibility for being a moron HC.

Hey REDTARD, YOU are the head coach, OTHERS have to do what YOU say.

Fucking idiot.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’m wondering if we are going to hear after the season is over that some of the injuries that Cooper was playing with this season were far worse than they let on.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If Dak was smart he would play up his AC Joint injury and make Garrett play Rush next week vs the Skins

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
GMFB is railing on the Cowboys!

Some quotes from the show

You haven’t won anything in over 20 years

Hey Helen Moore, you were being talked about as a possible HC before you even called a play, this is a colossal failure on so many levels, if you look at the names on the roster, the Cowboys should never loose to the names on the roster of the Eagles, but fortunately for the Eagles you actually have to play the game. And when you play the game, coaching matters, your quarterback matters, and actual football matter. Eagles good win!

The Cowboys are fools gold

You never got the feeling that the Cowboys were going to get it done

Why was Cooper sitting on the sidelines on 4th down with the game on the line

Nothing worked for the Cowboys on Sunday, and that includes their charter plane

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm not even convinced Jerry will bring in a leader or Alpha male as the HC and that's what this team needs. This team needs accountability from both the coaching ranks and players.

of course he won't, no one is going to cut into his desperate need for the limelight

But I have a gut feeling we're going to get some whizz kid on one side of the ball that's going to owe his life and coaching opportunity to Jerry so he won't rock the boat.

that or some old just as desperate

you can guarantee the hire will be a head scratcher with enthusiasm that has completely sold out to jeri's demands, tying his hands behind his back, checked his balls at the door and instantly insured failure before he's even begun the job

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I’m wondering if we are going to hear after the season is over that some of the injuries that Cooper was playing with this season were far worse than they let on.

There's no question he is banged up bad and tried gutting it out. But he is not running with the same quickness and speed he normally has, and many times you see him really hobbling back to the huddle or the sideline.

I know BB hates him but he has made a huge difference since we traded for him. He's a good player who unfortunately got stuck in a wasted season of retardism coaching. I hope we can keep him and Gallup together for awhile.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Reminds me of Randy Galloway's nickname for Switzer: ISP (Insignificant Sideline Personnel)

he is even more ISP than Switzer was. At least Switzer had some basic clue about in game management. This fucktard Garrett is in year 100 of coaching and still blows even the most basic stuff.

Top Bottom