Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Today could be the day!

Nick Eatman said yesterday that he thinks Garrett is going to be fired tomorrow if the Cowboys lose today.

The person that posted this at CZ says Eatman is tight with Stevie, so maybe there's some hope here.
As long as Jerry's been dragging his feet over it, that would be a Black Friday miracle, indeed...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Jerry has totally gone scorched earth on Garrett and the staff this week. The other day he essentially admitted what many of us thought, that only a Super Bowl appearance could save Garrett now, and we know that has a lesser chance of happening than me winning the PowerBall.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This is exactly the type of game Garrett finds a way to win. When the fire under his ass gets the hottest he always pulls one out of his ass

I’m picking the Cowboys to win but I’m hoping that the Bills give us a glorious ass fucking on Thanksgiving day with the entire country watching so that it leaves no doubt in Jeruh’s mind that he needs to replace Garrett

This Garrett era of mediocrity needs to end. The only way that happens is if the pressure on Jeruh to replace him is unbearable leaving him no choice. Enough is enough. Time to scuttle this bad boy. Down with the ship! Burn it all to the ground leaving no choice for Jeruh but to replace Garrett. It’s scorched earth time!!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So in a week coming off another horrible, coaching mistake prone loss where he and his staff are threatened by the owner, what does Jason Garrett do?

Attends a Duke basketball game at Cameron.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Apparently Tyrsten Hill will be active again today with Antwan Woods reportedly out.

I am sure the Bills OL were unable to sleep last night.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So in a week coming off another horrible, coaching mistake prone loss where he and his staff are threatened by the owner, what does Jason Garrett do?

Attends a Duke basketball game at Cameron.
Too oblivious to be worried, that's him in a nutshell.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Normally I don't mind Brothers Osborne, but man they suck today...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I've realized Trubisky quarterbacks like Garrett coaches. Underwhelming, subpar, yet somehow keeping a job he should have lost a while ago.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Bills not really missing anyone of note:

Marcel Louis-Jacques ESPN
Bills inactives vs the Cowboys: WR Duke Williams, RB TJ Yeldon, DT Vincent Taylor, OL Ike Boettger, OL Ty Nsekhe, TE Tommy Sweeney, S Dean Marlowe

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Bills, easily
Oddly I have zero confidence in either team today. Watching our guys warm up though, all smiles and nyuk-nyuk, and the Bills all serious and mean-looking, I'll take Buffalo - with about 1 percent confidence.

Top Bottom