Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I might very well be asking for the impossible here.....Any chance JG puts in a game plan this week that catches Belichick off guard?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I might very well be asking for the impossible here.....Any chance JG puts in a game plan this week that catches Belichick off guard?

not that I can see, this might be the one time where his philosophy of beating their guy is the only hope they have, they'll just need to do it at all positions for the entire game to have a shot

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’m picking the Patriots to win

Or in other words.....

Duh!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Belechick says Ginger Carrot is "a great coach." Surely he's just blowing smoke up some asses.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We added a corner, seems like a physical guy.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Dallas has the better running back, better receivers, better offensive line and a very good pass rush.

None of that matters.

This game will come down to coaching, and it that regard Belichick in a coma could outcoach Garrett. Patriots will win, by how much is the only thing tbd.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I expect Dallas to look very confused, often & throughout the game
You just know Belechick is gonna throw stuff at Dak he's never seen and Ginger and crew will be too flummoxed to help... Number one offense in the league offends whisperin Bill. Only question is will we break 100 yards total offense for the day.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
well icup said... "practice before patriots game? i wonder if matt walsh is back ?? :unsure: "

so i was asking that... lol
matt walsh was a videographer that filmed opposing teams' signals for ernie adams and the patriots. this is occurring about 20 years ago.

he went to school in dartmouth, ma which is 5 minutes from my hometown. he was a few years ahead of me but my girlfriend at the time knew him and went to school with him. i dont remember much else about it. ive lost a few brain cells since then

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
was that jacques reeves getting tossed by donte stallworth?

Shecky

Spectator
Reaction score
Still can't believe that '07 Patriots team didn't win the Super Bowl. They were the embodiment of dominant; simply annihilating teams all season long but faded a bit towards the end.
Giants played them real tough in week 17 and then got 'em a month later in the SB. Oh well...
Why the NFL playoffs are so great; one game.
As it is, if in Tom Brady's 7th most successful season his team went 18-1 and he threw 50 TD passes, I'd suggest he's had a pretty good career.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Still can't believe that '07 Patriots team didn't win the Super Bowl. They were the embodiment of dominant; simply annihilating teams all season long but faded a bit towards the end.
Giants played them real tough in week 17 and then got 'em a month later in the SB. Oh well...
As it is, if in Tom Brady's 7th most successful season his team went 18-1 and he threw 50 TD passes, I'd suggest he's had a pretty good career.

hellova season, that super bowl was no fun because either the friggin Giants win or the Pats go 19-0

Have you read Belichick: The Making of the Greatest Football Coach of All Time?

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score

It would almost be worth you guys getting 19-0 if I didn't have to see the old Dolphins get drunk every year.

Top Bottom