icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

FULL QUOTE:

On a conference call Tuesday, Bill Belichick referenced the Cowboys had “500 yards on 70 plays,” against Detroit. “It’s wasn’t like they ran 95 plays,” the Patriots coach said. “They’re a hard team to prepare for because they do everything well. They can run the ball. They can throw it. They have weapons at eveyr position, quarterback, running back, tight end, receiver. They’re fast, explosive. Very good offensive line. Really, everything is a problem.”

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
***REAL FAN ALERT***

sunday is my daughter's birthday, but im gonna be at gillette watching my boys get their asses kicked in rainy 40-degree weather
Real-time pics and vids or it never happened!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
that is the policy
It's not a "policy." It's a challenge. When blokes are in attendence at a Dallas Cowboys footballll game, they are challenged to post real-time pics and vids. I've done that every time a bloke announces he's going to be at the game. None have had the wherewithal to actually rise up the the challenge and post the pics or vids.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I wonder what the Rams offensive ranking was when they only put up three points in the Superbowl last year?

per: Team Rankings

dEblLXr.png

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

FULL QUOTE:

On a conference call Tuesday, Bill Belichick referenced the Cowboys had “500 yards on 70 plays,” against Detroit. “It’s wasn’t like they ran 95 plays,” the Patriots coach said. “They’re a hard team to prepare for because they do everything well. They can run the ball. They can throw it. They have weapons at eveyr position, quarterback, running back, tight end, receiver. They’re fast, explosive. Very good offensive line. Really, everything is a problem.”

He'll stack the box like everyone else. Difference is he has the secondary to win one on ones.

Shecky

Spectator
Reaction score
Please don't misunderstand my post, the point was not to slam Brady as I think he's amazing and a freak of nature if for no other reason than his ability to adhere to his crazy diet. His competitiveness and work ethic are off the charts. He's a winner and deserves all the kudos.

Pairing him with Belichick is like pouring gas on a fire (& vice versa)

I'm a Pats fan; great points on both of your posts. IMO the "Cassell argument" is tiresome. The 2008 team fell from 16-0 to 11-5 yet people act as if nothing changed without Brady there. That's 5 more losses, akin to going from 11-5 to 6-10. Yet it's treated as if there was little or no fall off. Also Cassell threw 29 fewer TD passes then Brady had thrown and the Patriots also had their easiest schedule in a decade in 2008. They never beat a genuinely good team.
BB's the best coach I've seen in any sport. As it is, no getting around this fact;
Belichick's record in NE with Brady at QB; 219-61 (plus 30-10 in the postseason)
Belichick's record in NE with Bledsoe, Cassell, Garoppolo and Brissett; 19-19
Most of us no longer care to hash out which guy has been most important to the Patriots run; doesn't matter. But the fact is Belichick's done zero winning in NE without Brady and with Brady he's gone from near-fired in 2001 to "The Greatest Ever." To insinuate "any QB" could win SB's there? The facts don't even come close to bearing that out.
Ernie Adams? I can honestly say no one has any idea what to make of him. He's a recluse; we could walk right past him and not know. But he was the guy that insisted on practicing the goal line play that resulted in Malcolm Butler's INT vs. Seattle in the SB. And BB trusts him implicitly. Should be a competitive game Sunday. Pats don't lose often at home but if things don't turn around offensively, Dallas has a legit chance.

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
It's not a "policy." It's a challenge. When blokes are in attendence at a Dallas Cowboys footballll game, they are challenged to post real-time pics and vids. I've done that every time a bloke announces he's going to be at the game. None have had the wherewithal to actually rise up the the challenge and post the pics or vids.

I know, I was jesting with him... :-D :-D

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
practice before patriots game? i wonder if matt walsh is back ?? :unsure:

or could be lost member of the astros

Top Bottom