Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
In context it looked like you were saying "there you go again, blaming the officials you loser." I'm not the only one who read it that way.

No. I was saying there you go....as in me agreeing with him and me being on his side. Others previously solely blamed the officiating. Fuck it. I didnt join here to argue with you guys because you read what I say a certain way.
Enjoy.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
horse shit!

It was a bad call but the game didn't come down to this call
that was my point exactly. it hurt but it wasn't a game killer and you can't (solely) blame it for the loss. Skip tomorrow will no doubt compare it to Dez in Green Bay.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
View attachment 5128

Report: Giants emerge as legitimate landing spot if Cowboys fire Jason Garrett
Originally posted on Pro Football Rumors | By Rory Parks | Last updated 11/24/19

The Giants are reportedly not planning to fire head coach Pat Shurmur before the end of the 2019 season, but all options remain on the table after the season is over.

And while the club may be inclined to keep Shurmur if for no other reason than to maintain continuity for young QB Daniel Jones , that could change should Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett becomes available.

Garrett has been on the hot seat several times during his Cowboys tenure but has still managed to hold onto his post since he was given the permanent title in 2011. However, his contract is up at the end of this season, and owner Jerry Jones has not offered a ringing endorsement of his sideline general this year.

Jones is said to be fond of Oklahoma head coach Lincoln Riley, and even if he can’t get Riley, he may finally decide to move on from Garrett if the Cowboys (6-4) do not make a deep postseason run.

And if the Cowboys do part ways with Garrett, the Giants could be there to pounce. Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network (video link) says Big Blue has emerged as a legitimate landing spot for Garrett, and the Giants would be Garrett’s top choice if he can’t stick with Dallas.

Rapoport reminds us that, in 2014, when New York was deciding whether or not to move on from head coach Tom Coughlin, the club would have fired Coughlin if it could have gotten Garrett. But Garrett signed an extension with the Cowboys, so the Giants held on to Coughlin.

Garrett has compiled an 85-66 mark as a head coach, including a 2-3 postseason record. Shurmur, meanwhile, is 17-42 as a head coach.

This article first appeared on Pro Football Rumors and was syndicated with permission.
you talk about hitting the daily double. Being rid of this fraud and he winds up Vagiants HC.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
No. I was saying there you go....as in me agreeing with him and me being on his side. Others previously solely blamed the officiating. Fuck it. I didnt join here to argue with you guys because you read what I say a certain way.
Enjoy.

One poster directly called out the official and basically blamed them for the loss, nobody else did.

Every post you've made since the end of the game is 100% retarded. Zoner-esque garbage.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Enjoy.
Hey, you've explained it. I was only explaining why it was mistaken by people. It's a text thing, easy to misunderstand.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

been saying that for years:

Garrett coaches like a poker player who never bluffs and when you do that in poker, you can only win by showing down the best hand but when you finally do have a winning hand, you never get paid off because even a blind man can see how tight you are. But if you're aggressive, you can win the hand by getting your opponent to fold the better hand, you can bluff again and get him to fold on later streets and you can still get lucky and suck out.

I want to make errors of aggression not of passivity but apparently red don't agree

I guarantee you if Red had been coach in 1992 at San Francisco with the lead of 24-20 in the NFC championship game, he would have ran the ball 3 times, punted and hoped the D could make the stop whereas Jimmy wanted to score, did and won the super bowl.

Its strange seeing an owner/Gm who has so much gamble in him stick with a coach who has so little

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
And unlike the previous two weeks, Zeke was having an excellent game.

Who gives a fuck whether we threw the ball or not !!!!!! The call is the call and the call was blatant bullshit!!!! Run, pass, shit , piss DONT MATTER!!!! The call was pure horse shit !!!! Knock it off!!!!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Who gives a fuck whether we threw the ball or not !!!!!! The call is the call and the call was blatant bullshit!!!! Run, pass, shit , piss DONT MATTER!!!! The call was pure horse shit !!!! Knock it off!!!!

It was a terrible call, there's no excuse for it.

But we still had to go another 65 yards or so to score too. The team had their chances against another team missing several key players. We lost because of coaching, plain and simple. This has been another glaring example of a "wasted season" because there's too much talent to be this mediocre.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Jerry Jones: “Special teams is a total reflection of coaching.”
When did he wake up and figure this out? Must have been talking on the phone with Urban Meyer lately.

Top Bottom